Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. (1663 Views)

[Must See]Check Out Ashanti's Hot Bikini Body (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / MUST SEE! Check Out Manchester United New Black Adidas Third Kit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2015
When your comments are being liked and shared on NL, there's no denying that its gives a good feeling, if celebrities can rejoice over how many retweets they get,so why can't we share ours too. The likes and share you get on NL is more genuine cos the Person liking it does not know you. Though I come on nl sometimes and see some 12mentions waiting For me, then I would be like "wetin I talk again o" in other words I know if there's a dislike button somewhere it would double my likes.

I don't click on my likes and shares, but I just did this morning only to find out nl now calculate your total number of likes and share, I copied it and this is my total.

My Likes & Shares
Nairaland Forum / My Likes & Shares
You have 11881 total likes and 411 total shares

On second thought, I don't think copy and paste would be a good idea, cos some people no dey fear God, so I decided to use screen grab.
Let's. Share our total likes, I know my own is still learning compared to some peoples.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Just click on ur like&share you will see it, that is incase you don't know.
Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Lilyomi(f): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Myn may b too small I.dnt want to paste. Thnks for da info anyway.

1 Like

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Proffdada: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2015
I just added one like and share to your collection to gratify your quest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Proffdada:
I just added one like and share to your collection to gratify your quest undecided

Prof, I got the msg, urs is too small to share with us abi? Remember that parable where the master shared talent, you know what happened the servant who refused to trade with his, now you are dashing me likes again, anyway, I just returned it.
Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by mickyeddi(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2015
This op just proved my point he's a self obsessed narcissistic 4cktard. What type of lunatic creates a dumb thread like this. Keep wasting your time looking for likes.
Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
mickyeddi:
This op just proved my point he's a self obsessed narcissistic 4cktard. What type of lunatic creates a dumb thread like this. Keep wasting your time looking for likes.

So you still came to look for me on my thread, you just confirmed your madness.
Had it been you have a working brain, you would know I'm talking about all your accumulated likes on NL, the total likes I put up there was the ones I have when i took that screen shot, so if I was looking for likes I would beg for it like other NLders, after creating that thread I still got over 220likes on a comment(go and die) so if I want to show you my total likes now,you would start crying again.
I know you have no data to download what I have on offer on the thread before this, that's why you moved to the next thread, once again, I won't give you a reply, so don't bother to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by nuelzy: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

So you still came to look for me on my thread, you just confirmed your madness.
Had it been you have a working brain, you would know I'm talking about all your accumulated likes on NL, the total likes I put up there was the ones I have when i took that screen shot, so if I was looking for likes I would beg for it like other NLders, after creating that thread I still got over 220likes on a comment(go and die) so if I want to show you my total likes now,you would start crying again.
I know you have no data to download what I have on offer on the thread before this, that's why you moved to the next thread, once again, I won't give you a reply, so don't bother to quote me.
nawa o...abi likes don turn to dollar ni....bros..take am easy nw...u've got alot of likes,noted..#wonder hw many duplex u've built with it
Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
nuelzy:
nawa o...abi likes don turn to dollar ni....bros..take am easy nw...u've got alot of likes,noted..#wonder hw many duplex u've built with it

I don't know what I've done, I've just been attracting foolish people to my self on NL this week and God knows I'm allergic to them, you have comprehension problem, I saw a new feature on NL which calculated all the NL likes and shares for every member, I decided to share my total with my fellow NLders if you know the total number of likes you have on NL since you joined is not more than 12, its not my business since I didn't force you to show me yours.

1 Like

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by nuelzy: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chanchit:

I don't know what I've done, I've just been attracting foolish people to my self on NL this week and God knows I'm allergic to them, you have comprehension problem, I saw a new feature on NL which calculated all the NL likes and shares for every member, I decided to share my total with my fellow NLders if you know the total number of likes you have on NL since you joined is not more than 12, its not my business since I didn't force you to show me yours.
....serzly u just found awt about d feature.... if u r dis stupid about ur likes and shares...dat means u can have a go in d streets naked if seun should give u an award for it....#likeandshare lord....nw listen u demented imp....korede bello myt b ur role model..bt ur childishness should be adjusted...not only are u mad bt also silly....dudes r awt dere celebrating good jobs,investments,achievements and a maladjusted ninny niper as urself is busy gloating over mere likes and shares..."and i decided to share my total likes" indeed...and i wonder hw many cars i have bought with d ones u shared...quit being a lunk headed ibex and give urself prestige

1 Like

Re: Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. by Chanchit: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
nuelzy:
....serzly u just found awt about d feature.... if u r dis stupid about ur likes and shares...dat means u can have a go in d streets naked if seun should give u an award for it....#likeandshare lord....nw listen u demented imp....korede bello myt b ur role model..bt ur childishness should be adjusted...not only are u mad bt also silly....dudes r awt dere celebrating good jobs,investments,achievements and a maladjusted ninny niper as urself is busy gloating over mere likes and shares..."and i decided to share my total likes" indeed...and i wonder hw many cars i have bought with d ones u shared...quit being a lunk headed ibex and give urself prestige

Yawn! When you are through ranting you can get the fck outa my thread.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-british Actress Ashley Madekwe Strips Naked To Promote Sneakers (pics) / Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary / Check Out Gov. Ajimobi's Daughter N23m Wedding Dress And Super Humongous Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.