Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Konga Are Liars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Are Liars (1426 Views)

ALERT! Konga Are Scammers!!!! / Making Money On Konga And Jumia / Konga Using Merchant Money For Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Are Liars by rattlesnake(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Black Friday was a fraud

They called customers and told them the items they ordered were not available and wish to replace items with rubbish vouchers

Shame on konga!!!!!! Eediots

3 Likes

Re: Konga Are Liars by bigtt76(f): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Naaa today? I blame whoever wasted time and data going to their site. I only go there to admire the stuff therein and zoom to Amazon and do my actual shopping grin

rattlesnake:
Black Friday was a fraud

They called customers and told them the items they ordered were not available and wish to replace items with rubbish vouchers

1 Like

Re: Konga Are Liars by Shedysworld(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
rattlesnake:
Black Friday was a fraud

same thing they did to me, I'm really disappointed.
Re: Konga Are Liars by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Konga and Jumia both liars and pathetic fraud. You can shop on Amazon.com In Nigeria now. They don't joke with their customers. MallforAfrica.com
Re: Konga Are Liars by rattlesnake(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
morzook:
Not affiliated with konga in anyway but I run an online store too and I kind of know what went wrong with the black friday thing. One word; Too Many Orders.

And to the OP, you used the word fraud. Did you pay for the goods or you chose pay on delivery? If it is the latter, then there's no fraud here. Try to use words in right context. Konga was simple overwhelmed on Yakata day as Jumia also was.
u don't know what u are saying ......I have an order and was told my order was coming and after calling till am always crazy I was told the order was out......that's crap...now need to get my mum a new laptop at a higher prize after raising her hope...btw I said " black Friday was a fraud"
Re: Konga Are Liars by FrenchyL(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have a different experience to share. I placed an order for a blackberry Z10 at about 4am on black Friday. The phone was selling at 28,000k. A few hours later the price had gone up to 33k but Wetin concern me, I had already placed my order. By the next day I called their customer service to track my order and they told me that from their record, the price of the fone was 33k and not the 28k at which I ordered. See argument oh! The good thing was that I bookmarked the page. Eventually they said that they were going to correct the error but when they delivered it was at 33k. Of course I refused to pay. I was disappointed at the fact that they were not transparent. #LessonLearnt. #NoMoreKonga
Re: Konga Are Liars by Donbabajayz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
I guess I was lucky... I bought my laptop from konga on black Friday morning..
A good deal considering the specs n price elsewhere.. I guess they were overwhelmed like the poster above me said.. u no we Nigerians n cheap things.. my 1kobo.. shop in the wee hours on black Friday
Re: Konga Are Liars by abhosts(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
I made 2 separate orders on Black Friday. I paid for one and chose Pay on Delivery for the other. I have not received any till date.

If they have so many unhappy customers from Black Friday, would it not affect their Christmas Sales?
Re: Konga Are Liars by fibial: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
na wah o...actually bought four things frm jumia n three dn dy mi house...I did paymnt on dlivery so gat no mental stres grin
Re: Konga Are Liars by symbian123(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
bigtt76:
Naaa today? I blame whoever wasted time and data going to their site. I only go there to admire the stuff therein and zoom to Amazon and do my actual shopping grin

Do you really have big tits? angry

Re: Konga Are Liars by arbitrage: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
When I checked on Konga lately, I discovered they also have (like Amazon) items displayed by other sellers. Hope it is not the items from other sellers that are disappointing. The reason I am thinking of that is because a good ecommerce online shopping site usually has program that you can choose (during set up) to disallow your buyers from successfully placing orders when your items are out of stock. I even still used such feature on PayPal last night when creating payment button for my business account. Such will not allow people to place orders and raise their hopes when items are already sold out. May be Konga has it for their own items whereas the other sellers on the site may not activate that for their items during set up. Of course, Konga will be the one to bear such brunt if that is the case.
Re: Konga Are Liars by AdeniyiA(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
see as people don ja si konga (well) cool
Re: Konga Are Liars by eledacedar(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na today? All the Nigerian online shopping platforms are underperforming. I ordered a camera from jumia and they called me twice to confirm my order. On the day of delivery, story changed. The Samsung camera I ordered for has changed to another brand with a funny name.

That wasntye end of anything I had to do with them. In fact, if you can walk into any authorised outlet of the manufacturer of the product you want, do that and buy direct from manufacturer. After all, what will be the price difference?
Re: Konga Are Liars by oluwaseunla(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wow! See stories. Ordered electronics from there during yakata too, around 12a.m. Chose pay on delivery. Both were delivered in less than a week, and they are working well. I got them for really cheap prices too. Maybe I'm lucky then. I guess they were truly overwhelmed, like someone said.
Re: Konga Are Liars by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
ibotjaycob:
Konga and Jumia both liars and pathetic fraud. You can shop on Amazon.com In Nigeria now. They don't joke with their customers. MallforAfrica.com
how about aliexpress?

(1) (Reply)

Need Paint Chemicals In Edo/onitsha / Postpay: Buy Airtime And Pay Later / Find Prospects And Leads For Your Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.