Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me (1419 Views)

Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / How GTB Defraud With *737#. Personal Experience: A Must-read For GTB Customers / Petroleum Dealers In Ilesha Are Making Life Unbearable For Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by Lollyij(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning nairaland.. Pls I av a problem with my bank account, I opened an instant account with gtb early dis year on the road side. My account has been blocked for breaching d contract of having over 20000 naira or so.. They said I will need national ID car or drivers license or voters card to upgrade d account. Which I have none of dis. I went to register for national ID card and I was given a slip with NIN to submit at d bank for d upgrade. The bank rejected it.. And 29000 naira in my account is my skul fees. Pls what can I do as I don't av any of dis card. Pls I strongly need ur advice. Moderators pls help me spread dis.. Thank you all..
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by ladyF(f): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
This gtbank sha. Can u close the account without the ID?
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Are u a student? Do u av admission letter?! I think they will accept that
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by balash(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
1. This is like a purnishment for you, when you were told to go register for voters card. Even if you wont vote at least register for the card because of this sort of future issues, Now You see what you going through because of a minor be on a queue and have a voters card to at least vote for the leader of your choice, You are one of those people who would ridicule the Government but when you had a chance to oust the bad leaders out you did not.

2. You happen to say the money is your school fees that probably mean you are an undergraduate In a university, And i think your school should be ashamed of you, so an undergraduate like you couldnt walk into a bank to register and have a bank account, how on earth do you cope in the University? Except you are in the secondary school though.

3. All this street GTB marketers Account are not entirely genuine account like the way they call it, even if you open on the street you still have to walk into the bank to confirm the account more, get a bvn etc So you see the reason why you should have been in the bank the first time as a civilised educated Nigeria

4. If you like go with a bucket full of tears to the bank claiming the money is my school fees, am sorry to say that wont help, Its better you should wait till anytime your National ID Comes Out then you go back, your Money is always Intact anytime you ready for it but try to write a letter to the bank head office and inform them of what happen and you apologies for breaching the contract and promise to meetup with the requirement immedietely its ready. and have a photocopy and try to send email to them as well so they wont actually close your account if you dont come for long. As for your school fees?

5. As for your school fees i think you should be purnished severely as an undergraduate who is silly enough to own a bank account on the street of Lagos. But if the lateness of paying the school fees is about to probably cause issue for you like maybe you would be sent out of the school before the time you would receive your money from GTB Please give me every form of genuine documents to ascertain everything is true and i will be willing to pay that your school fees for you so it wont alter your dreams Like The Yoruba would say "Taba fowo Osi Bah Omo wi, Ama Fi ti Otun Famora Ni) English ( When you scold a baby with a left hand, you embrace the baby with the right arm too)

Never do this silly mistake again. Behave like someone living in Lagos so your unborn Can be proud of you.

#Ma Piece
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by adorablepepple(f): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Just do the needful! Don't expect any miracle to suddenly happen
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by adorablepepple(f): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2015
SLiMBOiFREND:
Are u a student? Do u av admission letter?! I think they will accept that
No,he is a farmer and has farm tools
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
adorablepepple:

No,he is a farmer and has farm tools
Attention Seeker! I know your type! By the way, we know you're single, stop advertising @ur DP! Its pointless!
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by adorablepepple(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
SLiMBOiFREND:
Attention Seeker! I know your type! By the way, we know you're single, stop advertising @ur DP! Its pointless!
cheesy e dey pepper am tongue
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by Emperor2014: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Same issue applies to. But I have done the upgrade but still I haven't been able to withdraw from My account. Its so painful. Useless GTB
Re: How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me by janvier27(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
It's your right to ask that the account be closed and your money returned to you in the form that you paid it in. You most likely funded it with cash, so you get your cash back. You may then reapply in future to open a new account when you are better prepared.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Earn $5 - $10 Daily Online With A Blackberry Android / Starting Up A Bakery / What are the Steps to Start a Successful Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.