Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Antagonist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Antagonist (678 Views)

The Antagonist (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Antagonist by rudepen(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just at the early hours of the day...within the woods...u stepped out from nowhere..into the tenderness of the twilight and unclad u came into the cold night...and ur tramps on the autumn leaves, woke me up from my godly sleep...out of my window ledge did I stare, into the dark..paces away from the pathway..just across my property..my eyes beheld a shawdow...naked and lone...still with no movement...I stare and stare, just to have a clear sight of what u look like...but I couldn't ..."Show me u in a plain view my heart whispered.....and just like he heard..he stepped out of the darkness into a faint beam...revealing himself...he was a man...with the scars of a slave....he bore the sign from the grave...his stitches were sore, his feet bare....also was he naked
I hurriedly grabbed and robe and reached for the door...I caught the sight of the moon...hanging like an evil omen in the eastern skies...I sighed and passed...into the dark...to offer my unknown enemy...shelter from the cold...I felt like he was calling out for my soul....he stood still...like he's awaiting me, his breaths in bits and not a word he spoke...I tossed the cloth to him..for it to lay In his arms...and so it did...I could read evil all over his face...though I stood from a distance...his eyes fierce and sharp, then in a mild tone...ah spoke into the night, across to him..."Who art thou?.... His lips parted in a smile for a while and he softly said.....I AM THE ANTAGONIST...and within your walls..have I come to stay....
Re: The Antagonist by Obinnau(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2014

(1)

New Is The Year 2015 / Episode 1: Behind Shades / Blood On The Altar (another Excerpt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.