Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Summoning:the Supernaturals. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Summoning:the Supernaturals. (657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by Odward(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
*taps the mic*Hello 1 2 3 testing....testing....Behold a brand new story by odwardgrin dedicated to all....Troop in en mass,come with all ur frends....Registeration is free.
Re: The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by Odward(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Twelve years Earlier.....
Mom forgot to warn the new Babysitter about the Basement.chloe teetered to the top step, chubby hands reaching up to clutch the both railings,her arms shaking so much she could barely hang on.
Her legs shook,too, the scooby Doo head on her slippers bobbing.
Even her breath shook,puffing like she'd been running.
Chloe?Emily's muffled voice drifted up from the dark basement.
Your mom said the coke's in the cold, but i can't find it.can you come down and help me?
Mommy said she'd told Emily about the basement.chloe was sure.she closed her eyes thought hard.
Before mommy and daddy left for the party,she'd been playing in the Tv room.
Mommy had called and chloe had run into the front where mommy had scooped her up in a hug,laughing when chloe's doll poked her eye.
I see you are playing with princess-I mean pirate Jasmine.Has she rescued poor Aladdin from the evil genie yet? Chloe shook her head then whispered,Did you tell Emily about the basement?
I most certainly did.
No basement for little miss chloe. That door remains closed. When Daddy came around the corner,mummy said.we really need to talk about moving,steve.
Say the word and the sign goes up.
Daddy shuffled chloe's hair.
Be good for Emily,kiddo
and then they were gone.
Re: The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by Odward(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
chloe.i know you can hear me.Emily yelled.
chloe peeled her fingers from the railing and stuck them in her ears.
chloe! i c-can't go in the basement chloe called.i-i'm not allowed.
well,i'm in charge and i say you re' allowed.you are a big girl. chloe made her feet move down one step,the back of throat hurt and made her everything fuzzy,like she was going cry.
chloe sanders,you have five seconds or i'll drag you down here and lock the door.
chloe raced down the steps so fast her feet tumbled into a heap on the landing. she lay there,her ankle throbbing.tears burning in her eyes as she passed into the.basement,with its creek and smells and shadows.And the ghost,Mrs Hobb.
Re: The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by Odward(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
There'd been others, before Mrs. Hobb scared them away. Like old Mrs. Miller, who'd play peek-a-boo with Chloe and call her Mary. And Mr. Drake, who'd ask weird questions, like whether anyone lived on the moon yet, and most times Chloe didn't know the answer, but he'd still smile and tell her she was a good girl. She used to like coming downstairs and talking to the people. All she had to do was not look behind the furnace, where a man hung from the ceiling, his face all purple and puffy. He never said anything, but seeing him always made Chloe's tummy hurt. "Chloe?" Emily's muffled voice called. "Are you coming?" Mommy would say "Think about the good parts, not the bad." So as Chloe walked down the last three steps, she remembered Mrs. Miller and Mr. Drake and she didn't think about Mrs. Hobb at all . . . or not very much. At the bottom, she squinted into the near darkness.

Re: The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by Odward(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
you can atleast comment to encourage me gringringrin

stormybucci where u dey?
Re: The Summoning:the Supernaturals. by stormybucci(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2015
Oya cum nd continue oo... *collects all d tickets nd sits in d 1st row* ticket 4 sale oooo, free 4 d pretty ladies tho ugh

Abeokuta To Lagos (my Story) / Man Murders Maid For Refusing To Be Raped In Onitsha / Loss Of Morality