Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Are Your Ideas About Nigerian Libraries? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Your Ideas About Nigerian Libraries? (342 Views)

Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Ideas About Nigerian Libraries? by Mescopaul(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
What do you think? Do our libraries beat the standard of education we want for ourselves?
Are we making heads-on with stale, old and out-of-date books packed still in our libraries?
Can a student gain the modern technology educative by reading our library books?
It's not excluded to only our school libraries, but towns and city libraries are inclusive!
Right now as i type i'm seated in the only library in the town i live.
Coming to read, i come along with my books. Who would be satisfied with those rickety, dusty books anyway!

Is it the lack of "reading individuals" that made our library dilapidate into such penury or has the government overlooked the need of a current, stately and conducive library all through the country??

(1) (Reply)

Workers’ Protest Paralyses Ekiti Federal University Oye-ekiti / University Of Nigeria Nsukka Suspends School Of Postgraduate Studies / Project Topics And Materials In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.