Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. (22149 Views)

Mass Wedding Of 109 Couples In Nasarawa State Today / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by lertee(f): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you for the wishes,i appreciate. kiss kiss

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cathyibok(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:
Prettiest bride you ever seen in awhile? You must have lots of ugly girls in your neighbourhood.

Happy married life to them though cool
moi dear. I tire fah. The bride s just dre!!.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
LORDI:
Abeg what is Walimah-nikkah?..am hearing it for the first time,..please
walima means celebration and nikkah is wedding
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by anthoniaz(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats! May God bless your home.

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by lertee(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
ayinba1:
Walimah- celebration or what you call reception. While Nikka is marriage. May Allah bless your union, lertee. You are indeed a beautiful bride. 9 months make we come chop amala for twin boys o smiley
Thank you ma..
Don't worry,I will make them three,just get set for babysitting grin.

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cdamsel(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

My sister na business o jare
yet u never send me money 4 shopping?
All this igbo boys & stingyness during christmas na wa o embarassed
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
yet u never send me money 4 shopping?
All this igbo boys & stingyness during christmas na wa o embarassed
Don't mind them. Thank God I am an igbo MAN tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by dechandel(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
happy acceptance of me tongue

wetin dey na?
Acceptance kor tongue. Wetin happen? You chop ban again?
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Elcapo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Happy Married Life

Meanwhile,

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Brother muyideen happy married life..... Egbon ore mi Mayowa Jimoh
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Brother muyideen happy married life..... Egbon ore mi Mayowa Jimoh
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cdamsel(f): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

Don't mind them. Thank God I am an igbo MAN tongue
grin grin angry
U just finished puberty lipsrsealed
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by jameeel: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
May Allah subhanahu wata'ala bless ur marriage.Allahumma amiiiiin

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by mencade4: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

Acceptance kor tongue. Wetin happen? You chop ban again?
no my love.....i went undercover. And u didnt even care to ask of me?

Diaris God ooooooooo tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
grin grin angry
U just finished puberty lipsrsealed
grin Thats how we roll tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by dechandel(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
no my love.....i went undercover. And u didnt even care to ask of me?

Diaris God ooooooooo tongue
Sorry. Busy with my family. You know its not easy being a married woman
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cathyibok(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
iyabodeh:
Still the prettiest in my eyes.
beauty, they say is in the eyes of the beholder. HML Iyawo toh fine grin

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ameenahz(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Baaraka Allaahu lakum, wa baaraka ‘alaykum, wa
jama’a baynakhuma fil khayr, Ameen.

Happy Married Life, sis.

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by maryam6(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
oko ti yawo, i wish u a very blissful marital lyf nd may Allah bless ur union.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by chiibekee(f): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice decor
Sweet couple
HML
Mine is gonna be the next!!!

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by baba11(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
In sha Allah....by this time next year...i should have done mine! HML to them........

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by wunmi590(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Fine Iyawo

You ar being sentimental, shey nah only iyawo fine, wht of oko... I go beat u 0000
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Zaikon(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
LORDI:
Abeg what is Walimah-nikkah?..am hearing it for the first time,..please
dats Solemnization
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ammyluv2002(f): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
wunmi590:

You ar being sentimental, shey nah only iyawo fine, wht of oko... I go beat u 0000

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by semitunde: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

Is she Lertee? shocked

That's lertee. cheesy

Fine babe wink
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by okirewaju(f): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats to the couple

I cannot ignore the fact that the orange in their colour code keeps disturbing my eyes
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by mencade4: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

Sorry. Busy with my family. You know its not easy being a married woman
yeah....you were busy with my children.

Please cook pounded yam and egusi soup this nite.....am on my way to viewing centre to watch champions league....tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
semitunde:

That's lertee. cheesy

Fine babe wink
Yeah....well

5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day / Balmoral Organizes 3-Day International Drinks Festival In Lagos (Photos) / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug.