Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How to start Online Dating Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to start Online Dating Website? (683 Views)

Easiest Business To Start Online And Make Money / Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms / Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to start Online Dating Website? by preciousy000: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anyone running online dating website here? I want to start mine, but i want to know if is possible to have 10000 visitors a day. Because when i check nigerian dating websites i found out most of them not having large traffic
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you need a dating website contact Nairaguide web design studio. They can handle your web project from scratch.
Call/whatsapp:08039710459
Bbm::21CB6207
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by preciousy000: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok, but what i am asking is the traffic. Is it possible to get large traffic from online dating website dedicated to nigerians?
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yes. Depending on the person that designed and develop your site.
Designing a site is not just about the interface.
It requires a whole lot of technical work.

Visit www.nairaguide.com
And click on the packages. You will see 20packages listed.
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by bigl: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
No matter how good your dating site is well developed or good looking, that's not a determinant factor for the traffic.

If u don't have/provide what people need, they won't come. When last did u visit myspace? And to be sincere, myspace has got wonderful features but everyone is stuck with facebook.

So, think and plan well before you commit your money o!
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
bigl:
No matter how good your dating site is well developed or good looking, that's not a determinant factor for the traffic.

If u don't have/provide what people need, they won't come. When last did u visit myspace? And to be sincere, myspace has got wonderful features but everyone is stuck with facebook.

Oga you can't compare facebook to myspace.
Re: How to start Online Dating Website? by preciousy000: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
bigl:

That is what i am thinking. Dating website script may cost $300, you also need to buy hosting which will cost $100. You have to advertise the website as well, which will cost money. You may spend upto 100 thousand Naira on this website, if you have not plan well, instead of making money you will lost money

(1) (Reply)

Help How To Make Forum / How Do I Download This Ebook? Help Pls / Are U A Webmaster, What Is The Solution Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.