Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering (1381 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? / Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
There was a quiz competition between Medical, science and engineering students. A question was asked; Prove that MaMa=PAPA.
A medical student said this is not possible
A science student said this question is very wrong
An Engieenring student said, this is very simple. He started by saying Presure= Force/Area. Making force d subject of formular, we have F=PA............ Equa 1
According to Newton's second law of Motion, F=Ma......... Equa 2
Equating the two equations we have Ma=PA and taking the square of both sides (Ma)^2 = (PA)^2 = MaMa=PAPA
lolz.. Proudly an Engineer.
Invent new things to change d world to a better place

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol. There is actually a big difference between A and a. A=area; a=acceleration. So they are not dsame.
Hence:MAMA=PAPA[Wrong] If A cancel out A; M^2=P^2. Which is totally wrong.
Better still: MaMa=PAPA[Correct]
So d medical guy actually thought with his cerebrum very well b4 saying it's not possible.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Lol. There is actually a big difference between A and a. A=area; a=acceleration. So they are not dsame.
Hence:MAMA=PAPA[Wrong] If A cancel out A; M^2=P^2. Which is totally wrong.
Better still: MaMa=PAPA[Correct]
So d medical guy actually thought with his cerebrum very well b4 saying it's not possible.
Lolz.. For ur Mind. I knw but just wanted to make everything d same, but u get what i mean... Guess u re a medical student.. Well have done d correction *tongues out*.. Fnx anyway
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mystery007:
Lolz.. For ur Mind. I knw but just wanted to make everything d same, but u get what i mean... Guess u re a medical student.. Well have done d correction *tongues out*.. Fnx anyway
Lol. M a medical student. So u see now say we stl know physics. Nor b only una know physics. Hehe. Modifying things for u na. Mr Engineer
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Lol. M a medical student. So u see now say we stl know physics. Nor b only una know physics. Hehe. Modifying things for u na. Mr Engineer.
Lmao.. Thought as much coz from d way u say '' the medical student actualy used his cerebrum'' na dere i knw say dis ne go be medical student. Lolz, abi nah since u don make am obvious, ah gats edit am b4 science student go want con show him own level again *winks*.. Well its good to knw dah we still have medical students dah re still good in Physics to knw dah A actually stands for Area in physics and a for acceleration.. *thumbs up*
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mystery007:
Lmao.. Thought as much coz from d way u say '' the medical student actualy used his cerebrum'' na dere i knw say dis ne go be medical student. Lolz, abi nah since u don make am obvious, ah gats edit am b4 science student go want con show him own level again *winks*.. Well its good to knw dah we still have medical students dah re still good in Physics to knw dah A actually stands for Area in physics and a for acceleration.. *thumbs up*
Hehehehe. Thanks bro. I actually thought u were gonna turn it into an e-fight and still prove u were correct. But u rather accepted ur mistake. It's very good of u. Once again, thanks thanks thanks. Enjoy ur field.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mystery007:
There was a quiz competition between Medical, science and engineering students. A question was asked; Prove that MaMa=PAPA.
A medical student said this is not possible
A science student said this question is very wrong
An Engieenring student said, this is very simple. He started by saying Presure= Force/Area. Making force d subject of formular, we have F=PA............ Equa 1
According to Newton's second law of Motion, F=Ma......... Equa 2
Equating the two equations we have Ma=PA and taking the square of both sides (Ma)^2 = (PA)^2 = MaMa=PAPA
lolz.. Proudly an Engineer.
Invent new things to change d world to a better place
smh. we'll see how smart the engineer is when he sees a patient suffering from parkinson's disease.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Hehehehe. Thanks bro. I actually thought u were gonna turn it into an e-fight and still prove u were correct. But u rather accepted ur mistake. It's very good of u. Once again, thanks thanks thanks. Enjoy ur field.
Fnx and you too, BTW, am not d type dah engages in E-fight, even when i am right or wrong, i just ignore d person
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Teempakguy:
smh. we'll see how smart the engineer is when he sees a patient suffering from parkinson's disease.
Lol. Don't forget dat it's everybody with their own palava. Datz not their area of concentration. He can as well say let's see how smart a doctor is when presented with a faulty circuit connection(complex one) and is expected to make d circuit work again. But I actually get d point u were trying to prove.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Teempakguy:
What is dis one saying, how is Parkinson's disease related to d post i just made?
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mystery007:
What is dis one saying, how is Parkinson's disease related to d post i just made?
every field has its own strength.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Teempakguy:
every field has its own strength.
So?.. U knw what, have noticed you so just park well
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Mystery007:
So?.. U knw what, have noticed you so just park well
i don't bring vehicles to nairaland.
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Teempakguy:
i don't bring vehicles to nairaland.
Ignored
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mystery007:
Ignored
*smiles*
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mystery007:
Ignored
hw far, ur number no det go tru o, i need to talk to u, really need ur help
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: The Reason Why I Choose To Study Engineering by Mystery007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Goodjay:

hw far, ur number no det go tru o, i need to talk to u, really need ur help
Sowie Man.. Etisalat dey cut ma neck for call rate, so i just kip am one side dey use Glo, will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University School Of Basic/remedial Studies Funtua(2014/2015) / Examination Malpractice: A Necessary Evil? / RAPE: Mad Man Assaults DELSU Student At ATM Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.