Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (6709 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? by Talkwisdom(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2012
Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering?

Just wondering which Nigerian universities to enrol to study Engineering for my degree programme, I solicit for your help and please kindly state from the best to the worst to enable me plan ahead. Thanks.
Re: Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? by tpia5: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2012
As long as the engineering program of a particular university is accredited by the govt approved accrediting board, then just choose the one you prefer (if they admit you), based on your own criteria like location, convenience, preference, etc.
Re: Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? by Maurice45(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
Diz is jst an absurd ques. U shud knw wich uni is more convenient 4 u to study engineering. Evry uni in nig wit accredited programs in engineering is gud nuf.
Re: Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Actually, it's a very good question. The problem is that very few people have attended or lectured at more than one university, so it's very difficult for them to say this university is better than this other university. But it's a very good question, and I hope some people are able to help find the right answer.
Re: Best University To Study Engineering In Nigeria? by mukina2: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2012

(1)

DSPG 2012/2013 Admission List Checking Problem Solved / Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Tombia. / All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.