Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Do you know you can live healty For 6year without medication guaranted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do you know you can live healty For 6year without medication guaranted (552 Views)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Medication For Vaginal Itching? / Dangers Of Self Medication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you know you can live healty For 6year without medication guaranted by ngoremeka: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
How would feel if in six years you never visited the hospital,never took drugs and yet you are healthy and vibrant? do you know that it can be possible for you to stay that healthy for five years without medication?Here is how I did it. In 2007 I started using fruits to treat some reccurent ailment like malaria and I took my fruits at any time of the day but sometimes with before food,before food and after food but I was not getting result. Then in 2009 I decided to look into my eating pattern which is beans(protein which takes a lot of time to digest) in the morning,any thing carbohydrate during the day then banana only at night.and that kept me healthy wihout medication from 2009 to 2012.but one thing I noticed is I still had occassional cattarh with running nose which gave me headache but you know that cattarh is the body's way of fighting disease and that was without medication (am not saying medication is not good it is because I used it before 2009).but in december 2012 I was introduced to nutritional supplement and biodisc then I knew I was missing it because I needed some nutrient which I was lacking in my diet due to the little I got from my fruit which was grown and ripened with chemical just imagine and you expect to be healthy with little or no nutrient from fruits.now let talk about water do you know that drinking water with food could cause indigestion that is why I take my water in a set manner that is in the morning after exercise I take two 75cl of biodisc energized water forty minutes befor brushing or eating and fifty minutes after eating in the morning. In the afternoon, thirty minutes before eating and two hours after eating then in the evening it is thirty minutes before eating and fifty minutes after eating and for two years of using biodisc and supplement the cattarh,headache and chronic fatigue stopped wow! Is it not wonderful and anybody who uses this procedure above is bound to stay healthy without medication for five years and above like me God willing. So your health is your greatest wealth in the sense that if you are seriously sick you will not go to work, You might even spend all your money treating that sickness or your family members might spend their last kobo for Your treatment which will affect them. now is health not the greatest wealth . So what would you do if you had that kind of health for six years and above? 08036875271
Re: Do you know you can live healty For 6year without medication guaranted by dryakson(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
From the beginning I know say phone number or blog may be there...
Btw nice thread... I forget when last I visited the hospital...
I can't say my diet but drinking water early morning before breakfast is the magic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Man In Human History Age 179 In India Says “death Has Forgten Me / Meet The University Don Who Says He Has Cure For AIDS / Flash - Ogogoro Kills Over 90 In Indian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.