Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den (939 Views)

My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by IDEApro(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
I was lured and detained by unscrupulous agents of darkness for ransom and I lost valuables including phones. I have long regain my freedom.

Cc: cdamsel, chelseabmw, lagunna, mzmaria, ritybabe, tyconcept, (others cos I am presently traumatized)
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by ROZZAYY(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jeez is dis real.
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by Enoquin(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
shocked How did you regain your freedom?
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by adexsimply(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Details ?
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by cdamsel(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa,xmas hustle ,boys aint smiling.
I thank God for you.please share more details so people don't fall prey Like you did .
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by IDEApro(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
Na wa,xmas hustle ,boys aint smiling.
I thank God for you.please share more details so people don't fall prey Like you did .

Remember the ugly guy that got a beautiful sister he doesn't deserve but abakiliki mgbeke by your evaluation ? I am the victim
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't gerrit
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by cdamsel(f): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
IDEApro:

Remember the ugly guy that got a beautiful sister he doesn't deserve but abakiliki mgbeke by your evaluation ? I am the victim
See the mumu way I dey thank God for him life ooo undecided
What this rubbish you just typed?
Shey who kidnap you no kidnap you for money way he go use do xmas?

I just wasted my precious time coming here
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by IDEApro(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
See the mumu way I dey thank God for him life ooo undecided
What this rubbish you just typed?
Shey who kidnap you no kidnap you for money way he go use do xmas?

I just wasted my precious time coming here

Relax sister, we chat extensively on BBM yesterday and I typed that to make you understand who I am because you might not be familiar with this moniker. This is the only way to warn you that I am no longer in possession of that BBM pin but kidnappers owns it now.

This really didn't call for insult you know. All the same thanks for your wish.

Seagold.
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by chelseabmw(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2014
I wouldn't lie, I don't even know what's happening here
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den by cdamsel(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
IDEApro:

Relax sister, we chat extensively on BBM yesterday and I typed that to make you understand who I am because you might not be familiar with this moniker. This is the only way to warn you that I am no longer in possession of that BBM pin but kidnappers owns it now.

This really didn't call for insult you know. All the same thanks for your wish.

Seagold.
O my shocked shocked
My apologies. How do I get you ?

(1) (Reply)

Wismec Presa 40w Box Mod Giveaway By Ave40 / Two Chinese Men Trying To Sell Their Kidneys For An Iphone 6s / The Truth Behind Iara And Adams Oshimhole's Alleged 'divorce'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.