Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar (650 Views)

Lack Of Eating Of Garri Is Responsible For Northerners Performance In WASC / Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar by Expertz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Many researches shows that there is no advantage in eating sugar than to make the food sweet in our mouth.

It should be noted that there are many dangers in eating sugar e.g. Diabetes.

Eating more Honey is better than sugar

Change the habit of eating more sugar today

We need to be freed from diseases
Re: Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar by lyly911(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
exactly!
Re: Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar by Expertz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
lyly911:
exactly!
are you a doctor?
Re: Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar by gsalvatore: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am a slave to sugar.

Pop and soda, chocolates, beverages, talk more of the junk I eat daily...

Its like I have a death wish, I know its bad but I can't stop it.

Huge corporation got me hooked with sugar.

(1) (Reply)

Why U Should Clean Can Drinks Before Drinking Or Use Glasses / Easter Cakes! Cakes! Cakes! / Marlango Cava Brut Sparkling Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.