Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? (2358 Views)

Genuine Properties Available In Ibadan, Lagos & Other Parts Of The Country. / Genuine Properties At Good Locations In Lagos City / Get Genuine Properties In Good Locations (UPDATE) 18th, December, 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hi,
I will like to introduce you to secret of aquiring wealth without stress. the strategy am about to teach you is the same one that waren buffet, the richest guy in the world uses, he buys collapsed factories and re sell them.

just like him a client of mine bought a property from me at the rate of N5m he used N2m to renovate the property after 6 months he sold it for N15m. wao. what a profit?

But you must make sure you buy aunthetic properties. with all relevant document and c of O. bellow are post of genuine properties that are cheap but can give you real money in no time.

1. 2 Nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow
DA Street, House 38, FLCH Estate (Shagari) Ipaja
N 6.5M Net

2, A modern Bungalow of 3 Bedroom flat on a full plot of land in the developed part of igando New Town, roofing level, with fine and covered well water. Price N2.5m  Title: Deed of Assignment

4, 3 bedroom at Obalagbe bus stop, ijegun road, Title; C of O. price: N4m

5, A miniflat built on a plot of land at Ikorodu, roofing level. Title Receipt/ survey. Price: N900,000

6, 10 rooms at ile-iwe Bus - Stop, Egbe. Title: survey and receipts. price . N4.5m Asking

7, 12 rooms on a plot of land  at kudeyibu Ijegun, Title: C of O . Price N4m asking

8, 17 rooms tenanted down house at Idimu Road, Ejigbo. price 6m net

9. 4 flats of 4 bedroom and 1 mini flat and 2 bedroom up
down 3 bedroom and 3 bedroom. along Baruwa road ipaja. price N8.5M

10, 3 no of 3 bedroom Bungallow. Fagbemi street. ipaja N15masking
Doc. survey receipt c of o receipt

11 3 bedroom @ Majiyagbe layout N7m doc, conveyance

12, 2 nos of 3 bedroom bungallow with c of o at Baruwa N4.5m

13,  one and half plot at Baruwa bus stop N15m doc register conveyance

14,2 flat deck at kehinde street , gowon estate. Doc. govt allocation.

15, 3 bedroom plus A mini flat in a Bungalow deck at mayor bus stop, Ijegun. N5m

16, 3  bedroom set back on a plot of land off kareem laka, Egbeda with c of o. N10m

17, 3 bedroom set back on a plot of land at Ajelanwa. Baruwa. price. N8.8m

18, 2 nos of 3 bedroom on a plot of land at cele village. price N9m , asking.

19, 4 bedroom Bungalow on one and half plot of land with c of o at Rabin Ogedengbe, Akesan.

20, 3 Bedroom flat in F H A Estate in Meran, with C of O . N5m

contact, 08032888265 { samuel} or 08050278432 (kola),
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by mommamia: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
Kola these properties seem very reasonable. how authentic and serious?
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2008
These properties are genuine.they have been thoroughly investigsted. so dont waste time wondering if they are correct
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2008
//////////////////////
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by Moves: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
smlafolabi:

14,2 flat deck at kehinde street , gowon estate. Doc. govt allocation.

What is the Price for this ?
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by liftedone(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
1.   2 Nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow
DA Street, House 38, FLCH Estate (Shagari) Ipaja
N 6.5M Net

Is the N6.5m for the 2 properties and is it negotiable?
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by lucas12: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
where exactly is the location of the said property in ikorodu
A miniflat built on a plot of land at Ikorodu, roofing level. Title Receipt/ survey. Price: N900,000 and
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2009
The N6.5m is not for the two properties its for one and its not Negotiable.
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by broadviw: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
[table]A modern Bungalow of 3 Bedroom flat on a full plot of land in the developed part of igando New Town, roofing level, with fine and covered well water. Price N2.5m Title: Deed of Assignment
[/table]

Is the property at egan or before it/
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by larryokun: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2009
Dear smalafolabi

I am highly disappointed for ever contacting u for a property. the reason being that eer since, a number of unsolicited e-mails have been trooping into my box in topics ranging from relationships to money transfer to my aacount through vanishing properties that are readvertised

in this light, i am discontinuing correspondence with you as i feel this is a 419 website
thanks
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
you made a mistake of droping youe emails open you could have called me and drop youy mail, i myself i do receive un known email, so you cant blame the website. its free for all.
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by maxbondp: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by maxbondp: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by maxbondp: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by maxbondp: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2009
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2009
looking in
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by wakagirl: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
maxbondp:

5, A miniflat built on a plot of land at Ikorodu, roofing level. Title Receipt/ survey. Price: N900,000

Is this still available pls?
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by smlafolabi(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2009
its gone
Re: Buy These Genuine Properties And become a millionare, How? by maballack(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2009
|Which are avaialble, and am in benin , is it possible to let me in with a picture , so i could know what is on ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Say I Did Not Tell You - Cherrywood Courts Wit C/o At Your Service #3m / IBADAN|LAGOS|ABUJA Geophysical Survey & Borehole Drilling company / Properties For Sale @ Lagos & Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.