Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} (32028 Views)

Suspect Escapes With Handcuffs On Way To Court / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) / How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by deflover(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2014
a nation where capitalism and materialism is the new trend....they take all and dont even leave crumbs for the poor becos the poor dont deserve to be alive.......well when the poor has nothing to feed on they begin to feed on the rich.....Lucky dube said it....ALL THEY BUILD IS PRISON PRISON....i hope they have enuff rooms for 80million others in prison becos they have not seen nuffin yet angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by cole265(m): 4:18am On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ, you see what u have done? ...well dear is God ooooo. Buhari will fix the mess.

1 Like

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by koligs: 4:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Ewooooooooooooo!!!

Girls beware, see packs...

Nd some girls will say omg, he has packs
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Beesluv: 4:46am On Dec 11, 2014
The maid doesn't have a pix undecided
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by marvelyole(m): 4:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Men this is becoming serious o
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by onadana: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Robbers....will be protesting that these dudes are franchising their name......so amateurish.
A key note to men.Please be a man indeed,a father....your family destiny and safety lies with you...do the best you can or you will come back one day and everything you cherish including your lovely family has gone with the wind.
Don't leave everything in the hands of the woman.They women are meant to be protected......he who has ears.....! cry

1 Like

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by ziccoit: 5:00am On Dec 11, 2014
D&D-Daniel and Denis. No wonder they are partner in crimes!
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by devigblegble: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2014
These guys are just some hungry mofos , have pity on them na poverty
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by boss1310(m): 5:02am On Dec 11, 2014
Real Madrid don suffer for Aba hand,see boxer shorts lol even the other wear madrid jersey too.they think say dressing up in madrid wears will bring luck to them or what.lol
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by cole265(m): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2014
ayo4dworld:
What is this world turning into. Time will come nobody won't need the services of this housemaids and househelps anymore. A lesson for you that cant do without keeping househelps...

I pray that time come fast fast!
I just can't understand how some one can be so lazy or so disorganised that he/ she can't lay the bed he slept in, or clean the dish from which he eat from...how stressful is your life that you have to depend on somebody else to raise the kids you suffered to bore?

If your schedule is so tight and time is so scarce for you, there are other ways out...take this tips...
1. There are now corporate house cleaners all around Lagos, who can take up your house cleaning chores daily, fourth nightly, weekly or monthly.
2. Engage the services of laundry companies. Sign up arrangements for pick ups and drop offs.
3. Consider boarding schools for your kids. Some schools operates weekly boarding, monthly or termly. For younger kids, some schools operates after school cares that are operated properly and provides a better piece of mind.
4. We have corporate caterers who can prepare your favourite dishes and supply to your house or office as required. Get your self good freezers, generator and think of better storage facilities.

...all these tips has flaws no doubt...but they are far better than the devices of house maids. Most importantly, organise yourself well and don't be lazy. Some people, my God, are just too lazy! They can't do anything for themselves....what do you expect when such people were raised by parents who were raised by numerous house maids themselves. they already build the mentality of not being able to survive without house maids.

What a shame! The other day at the hospital, a lady brought her daughter of about 2 years old for treatment. She was accompanied by her maid. She was glued to reading a novel while the housemaid explained the symptoms to the nurse and doctors. More appalling was when the nurse came to explain the medication usage to her, she directed her to explain to the maid, without looking away from her novel.

Inbox me if you need contract details of the organisation I have mentioned earlier. There a few I can recommend.

3 Likes

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Those two guys are still learners. grin grin

She as one sharp Calabar girl use them play mugu cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by babaluckey: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2014
What time is it " 10:57pm" American time, good night.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by rabimlomo: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2014
I think an aspiring parent now needs to have enough money and time before bringing children into this world.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2014
2 ode woman sharp pass una
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by beesammy(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Madrid behaviour. See the pant and jersey. See what stealing penalty kicks is causing in reareal life.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2014
2 ode,woman sharp pass una

1 Like

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by royalcode: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Ilekeh:
The names do not sound Nigerian nau
Are you from Nigeria? cos this question of yours is funny, I guess you are certainly from the west.
Nigeria is more diverse than you think

1 Like

Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Hedybee(f): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by fyneboi79(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Yomieluv:
Seems all househelp now are devil incarnate..

No good testimony about them again..

I always show Fiancee all topics related to househelp now,meaning once married,I don't want to hear "Honey,pls I will need a helping hand".

Even relatives aren't allowed,na me and her go raise our kids..

Can't suffer to do press-up in the night,one yeye househelp will now treat my baby anyhow..

God forbid bad thing.
Correct man!! Na so e suppose be.Only ur immediate family shikena
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by ROZZAYY(f): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2014
And d husmaid is nowere to be found! Nawa.
Husmaids wahala!
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by amichaelz101(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2014
December don reach na, dem wan dey alrite.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Janeify(f): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2014
The robbers look alike.
People should stop hiring maids since its now dangerous.... The second guy can lie oo embarassed
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Godmother(f): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Just started working there and she arranged a robbery *shocked face*
I'm guessing that was her initial plan all along.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by victorazy(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Daniel resemble 1914 man grin
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by fr3do(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2014
There is a difference between robbery and theft.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by pickabeau1: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2014
The day Nigerians start paying these girls their just due n treating them.as human n not subhuman, incidences like this will reduce
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by harry509: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Ishilove:

source:http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/pictured-another-magodo-housemaid-plans.html

“The mistake I made was not leaving when I realized that his girlfriend had invited us to rob her boss.”

Story for Orunmila angry
ummmmM! So mary is missing.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Vivalavida99(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
The revenge of the housemaids.
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Lawalemi(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Maltreatment could be responsible for this ugly trend of househelps dispossessing their principals of their belongings
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Dreyl(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC} by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2014
House maids not snatching 'em husbands again, they snatch 'em babies and properties now.

Thank God for my 'operation NO to HM in 2014', I can now sleep with my eyes closed. It's really not easy, but it's possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Lawyer Busted In Court While Defending Client (photo) / Iyaloja Of Ijebu Ode Assassinated / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.