Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words (19899 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Please pardon my ignorance , is she married?
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by phransix147(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Ehya
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by lowwenfresh: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
na wa ooo. some people they look for pikin anyhow but them no see Why some they use condom they Bleep still them go impregnate the girl they ask God Why e go give am pikin
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Eeeyaaaa
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by folu4real(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
eeeyah. God will do it again
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by miqos04: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
haba, but the tummy was already protruding now?
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2014
firstEVA:
It may be publicity stunts. "MAY"
She was pregnant and lost her baby.
It's as simple as that.
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by ireneony(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
firstEVA:
ur face de ur back.....why some joke with such an expensive words
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by mimicious(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Its well dearie!! Thank God u are well n sound
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by nnamxxx(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
So sorry my sweet uche jumbo. The good Lord will grant you strength to overcome this loss.
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by vichofu(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
firstEVA:

So you mean she would do stunt with something like this ?
Na wa for you ooooo
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Simplezinny: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2014
God is wt u
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by normac: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Wow, take heart madam, my wife and I had the same experience a couple of months back, its the worst feeling in this world to see a part of you that you've been preparing for for so many months emerge from the womb dead. Its even more painful as my little man was perfectly healthy even the night before he was born only for the heartbeat to disappear by the next morning. In all we must give glory to God as things could have been worse, still haven't gotten over it fully.
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by titilayur(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
God will console u dear
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by prettymina(f): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
So sorry dear....God wil surely suprise u soon
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Purjay: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Sorry for the lost but I believed this will serve as a warning for you and anybody that showing off pregnancy in public forget the fact that you are a public figure already is very bad.
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by oziawo: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2014
My God will meet u @ d point of ur need
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by zemaye: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2014
So sorry dear embarassed
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by soukroy(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Sorry dear, may d Almighty Lord comfort u
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by collins011(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Uche but I warned you but you won't listen. Anyway you can come and meet me. My sperm is twins or you get your money back.

Motto: 99% twins or money back guaranteed
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Viccisimua: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2014
It is well with ur soul my sister ....I've been there, I know how it hurts. RESTORATION!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by dorobybaby(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]so sorry God will console you and give you another baby
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by assana: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eyahhhhhh so sowie dear cry i pray for u Uche jumbo by dis tym next year u shall conceive n bear a child and d wrld will celebra8 wit u NJN wink
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Too sad. sad
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by queebeediva(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
My heart goes for her honestly am shooked but God nos d best for her.
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by VENTY0(f): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh my! Pele
Re: Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words by lillyjane(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sorry dear, God will bring another

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG / Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.