Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. (1292 Views)

What Other Places Can One Be Deployed To As A Corp Member Aside From Sec School? / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by CorperShop(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
The director general of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig. Gen. Johnson Olawumi, sometimes latsmonth said that, despite the deadly attacks on corps members during the 2011 election, they will be deployed for election duties across the country during the 2015 election.(an online source).

Altho, he has assured that adequate security measures are been taken to safegaurd the lives of every corper enlisted.

According to him, it is the decision of the Federal Government to deploy corps members for the exercise,  saying the agreement with the Independent National Electoral Commission over the issue..(online source)

Potential Corpers in the house, what would you advise on security measures? Let's drop our comments and suggestions...you never know who could be reading... ( this is not just a thread for Corpers, anybody can also comment,lets make it fun grin)
Re: It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by holatin(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2014
if election go hold then you are going to be deployed.
They don't care about us
Re: It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
I will laugh when seeing stories of butchered NYSC members next year. After what happened in 2011, not even a person who throws caution to the wind would allow themselves get used by these politicians.
Re: It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by omololu2020(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
charix:
I will laugh when seeing stories of butchered NYSC members next year. After what happened in 2011, not even a person who throws caution to the wind would allow themselves get used by these politicians.
my broda I go follo u laf
Re: It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by DesireInnerWear(f): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
charix:

And your laughter is for what ojare?
Re: It's True: Corpers Will Be Deployed For 2015 Election. by mperoakeem(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
charix:
r u serious or just bored? Mtchwww, sadist of d 1st order

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On The Medical Report / NYSC 2018 Batch 'C' Class Room Interaction For Pcms / Follow These 5 Simple Steps To Register Your NYSC Alone And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.