Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fidelity Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Test Format (4650 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Test Format by chidnosky: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
Please can anyone give me an insight on what to expect from Fidelity Bank cos' I have their test soon. I was billed to take the test previously when they conducted the last test but due to incorrect information which they gave me, I missed it. Nnow after 2 months, I've been invited for a test. I'll like to know what and what to expect. Thanks in advance.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by fadj: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
well one thing I must agree with is that if you prepare well with the 2007GMAT, u will do well, the stuff aint that difficult. the test was designed to be passed. I wish you well
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by fadj: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
well one thing I must agree with is that if you prepare well with the 2007GMAT, u will do well, the stuff aint that difficult. the test was designed to be passed. I wish you well
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by obycindy: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
fadj: well one thing I must agree with is that if you prepare well with the 2007GMAT, u will do well, the stuff aint that difficult. the test was designed to be passed. I wish you well
pls can someone help me wt fidelity bank test format,i have test on 6 Dec 2012
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by sneak3(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
obycindy: pls can someone help me wt fidelity bank test format,i have test on 6 Dec 2012

@ obycindy which position ND or BSC?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by kourt: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
obycindy: pls can someone help me wt fidelity bank test format,i have test on 6 Dec 2012

Its simple, just study ur GMAT nd u'll excel. Are u a BSc or OND holder?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by georgee(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Are u a B.Sc or an OND holder? Kindly respond.
If u are a BSc holder, it means they must av lifted the embargo on recruitment. I did an interview with them since April (Experienced Hire), not heard from dem. Later learnt frm a reliable source dat there's an embargo on BSc recruitment.
So kindly lets knw if u ar BSc or OND?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by pitoski(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2012
i think the recruitment is for OND and NCE holders only. no BSC
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by VERAODIH: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=chidnosky]Please can anyone give me an insight on what to expect from Fidelity Bank cos' I have their test soon. I was billed to take the test previously when they conducted the last test but due to incorrect information which they gave me, I missed it. Nnow after 2 months, I've been invited for a test. I'll like to know what and what to expect. Thanks in advance.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by kourt: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ Vera, did you serve with them?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by VERAODIH: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
kourt: @ Vera, did you serve with them?
No i didnt serve with them, someone helped me submit my cv
Do u know of any one that wrote the test and passed in october?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by hadebayo45(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Just be prayeful
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by VERAODIH: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
hadebayo45: I was among those that went for fidelity bank interview in october 2012 and up till now I have not heard any thing from them,house pls any news as regards this.
Pls, interview or text? i wrote text in october and i have not heard from them, and do u av an idea of the stages of their interview plus the pay,tanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by hadebayo45(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
U were suppose to be notified after u finished d test if u pass or not.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by VERAODIH: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
hadebayo45: U were suppose to be notified after u finished d test if u pass or not.
My dear, with the grace of God i passed and wrote an essay dats y am asking about subsequent stages.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by georgee(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Can u guys let us know if this is a B.Sc or an O.N.D recruitment.. Haba!
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by kourt: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
@georgee, goin thru Vera's post, I think she is a Bsc holder, Vera pls correct me if I'm wrong. She wrote the test in october. So pls take it easy smiley we've been patient with fidelity and I believe we'll be called soon
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by georgee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
kourt: @georgee, goin thru Vera's post, I think she is a Bsc holder, Vera pls correct me if I'm wrong. She wrote the test in october. So pls take it easy smiley we've been patient with fidelity and I believe we'll be called soon
No vex jare, e get as e dey do me. Did an interview wit them since April (Experienced Hire), i later learnt they placed embargo on anythin B.Sc recruitment. If Vera is B.Sc, then this is good news.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by VERAODIH: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
kourt: @georgee, goin thru Vera's post, I think she is a Bsc holder, Vera pls correct me if I'm wrong. She wrote the test in october. So pls take it easy smiley we've been patient with fidelity and I believe we'll be called soon
yes,u're correct,its Bsc am talking about
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by kourt: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2012
georgee:
No vex jare, e get as e dey do me. Did an interview wit them since April (Experienced Hire), i later learnt they placed embargo on anythin B.Sc recruitment. If Vera is B.Sc, then this is good news.

Yours is better, I did the test and interview last year November and completed my interviews with them in Feb. So its all about patience.
@ Vera, have u been called for interview? Just keep praying and I believe God will make a way 4 us in Fidelity
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by georgee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
@Obicyndi
How was ur test on thursday? Was it rilly for B.Sc? How many of u wrote (wanna believe u wrote in lagos) and wen will they likely get back to u guys?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by denicegq86: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Does any one of you have a link for this i have a Bsc as well pls
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by ethelterry: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Pls can someone tell me if fidelity bank recruitment 2013 stil on, becos i recieved the information frm a job site that the closin date is feb. 24th but aft fillin &submitin d form online 2day is givin me an error message
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by denicegq86: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2013
i think the opening is not for Bsc holders am i right any one?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by ebony01(f): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
please do fidelity bank accept i.t students (industrial training)?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by udodandyson(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
I also wrote the Fidelity bank test (for BSc) on Dec 7th. Yet to be invited for interview. Must it take eternity for a bank to call for interviews after tests? Praying for a better job anyway.
Pls has anyone been called for or attended any interview among those who wrote their test in Dec?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test Format by jacksinou: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
how do you guys get this bank invite.i apply to their website but no response

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Sahara Pay? / Oil Data Inc Is Recruiting OND & HND Holder / Sahara Oil Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.