Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years (19561 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by bosun11(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2014
ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by miqos04: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
and to think that you opened this acct day b4 ytadae angry
Get behind me satan
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Edusouls(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2014
yeah as i said those days you get women that make men live long and happy. The man has conffesed it. These days as he said is end time, so now adays you get just the women of the present times,endtime women, destroying and wrecking lives of as many men they can., how many present time married men can come out and boast that their wife has not given them trouble for just 2 nights, talkless of 38years..you see the big difference between endtime women and lifetime women?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by bosun11(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Lord please make me virtuous woman,so husband can compliment me like these woman in future time.

AMEN..ITS YOUR PORTION IJN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/bishop-oyedepo-says-his-wife-hasnt.html

In that case, I suggest they pen a book together about their marriage success so most of us learn from it. 32 Years marriage is not a joke. something must be working!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Amen,tnx dear.
bosun11:

AMEN..ITS YOUR PORTION IJN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Lord please make me virtuous woman,so husband can compliment me like these woman in future time.

amen

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by delishpot: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok. Brain wash mode turned on.
And let his people shout Amen.
Na so dem go dey lie dey cause their followers not to be able to see stress and dissagrements in marriage as part of two strangers getting to know each other and managing their differences. Rather they see it as evil and a sign that the woman is not submisive like Daddy GOs wife.
All these men sef. They will destroy marriages in the name of publicity.
These men just open mouths and talk gbagaaaaa!
One of them must be a slave in that marriage. One of them must be a yes sir, yes sir partner for there not to be any stress in that marriage.
The offering and jet is making someone endure that marriage. That someone just says yes to everything.
Only a fool will believe this man and only a desperate woman will pray for for God to give her a man that will expect her to just sit in the house like a mouse and give him no stress.
Only a. Bully man wil expect a woman to marry him and not have an oppinion of her own so he can make every decision and she has to do as he wants no question asked.
Only a liar will say his or her spouse never Ever gave them stress at all from day one to 32 yrs into the marriage. Not even once.
Abegi.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
partners in crime smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by maimsy(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
quote author=lilmaxfidel post=28779944]

cant you do without booking space angry[/quote]

You sef wetin u dey take style do? No be space u dey book?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by oluplus(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
frosbel:
partners in crime smiley
I fear you oo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
yeah as i said those days you get women that make men live long and happy. The man has conffesed it. These days as he said is end time, so now adays you get just the women of the present times,endtime women, destroying and wrecking lives of as many men they can., how many present time married men can come out and boast that their wife has not given them trouble for just 2 nights, talkless of 38years..you see the big difference between endtime women and lifetime women?

You may want to know that it is people like your crook pastor Oyedepo who are destroying lives in the household of God !

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by dre11(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
kelsgal:
Behind every successful man.........
Thats what happens when couples make God the foundations of their home.

WORD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
maimsy:
quote author=lilmaxfidel post=28779944]

cant you do without booking space angry

You sef wetin u dey take style do? No be space u dey book?
angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by kowema(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Ofcourse. ...All the stress shud be on the money....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Mintayo(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2014
among many things, this is one thing I love abt them. I pray I have a devoted wife like Mama oyedepo. a woman that understand her husband's dreams and vision and ensured that he achieved it... why won't he be proud of her. God bless her and continue to keep her... 32yrs no be beans... https://www.nairaland.com/2032755/party-party-party

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by JUBILEE2000: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2014
frosbel:

You may want to know that it is people like your crook pastor Oyedepo who are destroying lives in the household of God !

How do u mean sir?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
oluplus:

I fear you oo

fear God , lol.

These 2 people are collectively leeching off the sweat, misery and sorrow of tens of thousands of desperados in church.

Their judgement does not linger.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by meImyself(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Good one ... happy for you Sir... God blesses a happy marriage

www.kingebuka.com ... best blog ever
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
JUBILEE2000:

How do u mean sir?

false doctrine plus stealing money.

They have turned Gods house into a den of thieves and robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by crazyinlove: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
delishpot:
Na so dem go dey lie dey cause their followers not to be able to see stress and dissagrements in marriage as part of two strangers getting to know each other and managing their differences. Rather they see it as evil and a sign that the woman is not submisive like Daddy GOs wife.
One of them must be a slave in that marriage. One of them must be a yes sir, yes sir partner for there not to be any stress in that marriage.
The offering and jet is making someone endure that marriage. That someone just says yes to everything.
Only a fool will believe this man and only a desperate woman will pray for for God to give her a man that will expect her to just sit in the house like a mouse and give him no stress.
Only a. Bully man wil expect a woman to marry him and not have an oppinion of her own so he can make every decision and she has to do as he wants no question asked.
Only a liar will say his or her spouse never Ever gave them stress at all from day one to 32 yrs into the marriage. Not even once.
Abegi.
I will advice you not to say what you are not sure about. This is a man of God, I don't attend his church and I rarely listen to his preaching but then your comments are unacceptable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Mintayo(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

In that case, I suggest they pen a book together about their marriage success so most of us learn from it. 32 Years marriage is not a joke. something must be working!
They actually have. But i think seperately. Truely 32years is not a joke.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
delishpot:
Abegi.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I love the bolded part. cool

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by crazyinlove: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
frosbel:

false doctrine plus stealing money.

They have turned Gods house into a den of thieves and robbers.

My dear, be careful of the things you say....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Goke7: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
A man honouring and commending his wife in Public is something that should be embraced by all whether christian, Muslim or whatever religion, its an habit that we should begin to practice especially in this part of the world. I remember the late Obafemi Awolowo doing same by calling his wife inestimable jewel.

I recommend same to all married men, celebrate your wife in Public and enjoy marital bliss.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Austin234(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
I admire this couple. May God bles and strengthen them in their mariage and ministry in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by delishpot: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
crazyinlove:

I will advice you not to say what you are not sure about. This is a man of God, I don't attend his church and I rarely listen to his preaching but then your comments are unacceptable.

I stand by my word. He lies or he just doesnt see regular squables in marriage as stress( in which case I will commend him) but to say not for once have they had any stressful moment in their marriage for 32 years? Abegi, he should tell me another lie.
I do not need to be a christian to know that fact. Mere being a human being is enough to teach us all that no two humans can live together without any moment of stress. Even Jesus stressed marry. Marys pregnancy stressed Joseph.
If you know him tell him to swear before God and man that what he said is the truth. If he lies let God take all he has except human lives. You will see he will start remembering the day mummy wanted to travel and he said no, the day he wanted Iyan and mummy made eba and he wasnt too happy, the day they had an arguement over what school junior should attend etc etc.
Abegi.
Mind you, I am not fighting against God I am saying these men using Gods name to lie to people should stop.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by salt1: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
End time men deserve end time women, don't you think? It takes two to tango and birds of the same feather flock together.
Quit your super good posturing! Roll up your sleeves and go to work

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
OCTAVO:
Yeah. So?
....i wonder undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by JUBILEE2000: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Goke7:
A man honouring and commending his wife in Public is something that should be embraced by all whether christian, Muslim or whatever religion, its an habit that we should begin to practice especially in this part of the world. I remember the late Obafemi Awolowo doing same by calling his wife inestimable jewel.

I recommend same to all married men, celebrate your wife in Public and enjoy marital bliss.

In most cases, such open commendation of one's spouse is hyporitical because what goes on in the house is always the opposite.

The first couple (Adam & Eve) that God instituted had issues and it is a known fact that no marriage is issue-free. We should rather keep it real so that people do not have unrealistic expectations about marriage which has been the root of many divorces and separations in marriage.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
He should thank God that he didn't marry from the indomie generation. I mean those ones that use dp, how soon u reply chats, whatsapp, bbm etc to judge ow much u love them. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spirit Lives / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun / Pope Francis Relative Killed In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.