Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? (3288 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
.This is happening to a close Person to me.

Her Fiancee is insisting He doesn't want to marry any lady whose parents are still alive.This he attributed to the problem his dad faced in the hands of his mum's parent and so on and so forth.He is however not against relatives only parents.

Now the guy is Rich,handsome and everything a woman will wish for in a man except this his one rule

.The lady and her parents have liased that she would reveal that they are dead and she would get married to him .Subsequently after d marriage they would reveal their existence and they are laying their hope on the fact that if he truly loves her,he would understand and accept the reality.

However the lady is doubtful of the plan as it may backfire and she doesn't want to lose him after two failed relationship and besides age is not on her side as she is clocking 33 this year .

Matured Advice pls ??

Cc lalasticlala
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by demmy0325(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Crieff(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
She should tell him and if he still insists that he can only date orphans, she should let him be and move on.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Crieff(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Don't lie.

Because if you go into marriage with lies hanging over you.....by the time the truth comes out....you won't like it at all.

Your friend should look at other options if the fiancee insists. That is not her husband. A man who is not mature enough to accept changes in his life fully....

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by thorpido(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dump him.Why build on foundation of lies?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by ronald4lif(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
A very wrong move to make.

The guy is likely to quit the marriage whenever he finds out. You don't gamble with people's principle. Some hold theirs very high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's not wise or advisable for anyone to take such drastic decisions just because of a single experience.
Because his father didn't have it good with his in-laws doesn't mean he would have the same problem with his future in-laws.

That being said, that girl shouldn't go on with the plan her and parents proposed.
If in the future she later reveals she lied and tricked him into marrying her, he would lose total trust and respect for her.
He would feel used and betrayed. Such could ruin their relationship completely.

I would advice the girl talk him out of his decision. Since her parents are so interested in their daughter marrying that guy, they could also prove to him that they wouldn't be the kind of in-laws he detests. They should talk to him and show him that he can trust them.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by izuch(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
All because he's rich abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by coogaluta(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will deny my parents' existence because of a man undecided lipsrsealed

And the parents are even thinking about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jesus wept! cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Beesluv: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
All parents in law are not the same
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by toyeoye(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
He will go to the orphanage last last
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Jamean(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wonders shall never end. So because your dad had a bad experience with your mom's parents so invariably you also will. Is it a generational curse that you need MFM deliverance for. undecided

Miss Lady kindly let him know that your parents are alive and won't die till they have seen 4th generation. There are a lot of orphanage homes where he can get a wife.

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
How can my own parents deny their existence simply because they want me to get married

That's a very dumb thing to do, the guy is definitely looking for an orphan he can treat anyhow. I think getting a good woman to marry should be his priority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Y do I hav a feeling dis is not ordinary...I think dere is something fishy....which sane guy ll be looking forward to marry an orphan jst Becos of one horrible experience...babe I think u tell him ur parents re alive and living, warming parent and he is most welcome to your home...try convincing him...if he says until u re an orphan(ur parents die) pls use the left door and walk out of dat relatnship..in marriage u don't look @ love alone put other tinz to place, love alone cnt sustain a marriage, yes I agreed love is the key tin Bt there re other relevant ingredients,don't look @ ur age, forget ur age...good guys ll cum only a matter of time..babe be careful and more importantly pray abt the situation Bt pls neva u hide ur parent's existence..be careful, watchful and prayerful

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogaluta:
I will deny my parents' existence because of a man undecided lipsrsealed

And the parents are even thinking about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jesus wept! cry
There's nothing one won't hear in this world.

He should go to orphanage and buy a wife there.

Some parents ehhh smhcrycry
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Ashraf123(f): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is nothing money won't cause in this world , lieing that your parents re dead jus because he is handsome nd rich, I wil advice u to tell him the truth, if he is interested, he would stay, if not, pls let him go though it might be hard but God wil see u through. If he cnt accept the truth, let him check orphanage home.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Vision4God: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Any r/ship built on lies n deceit will surely crash.
Stand for d truth always.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
.ishilove
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Pavore9: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
l wonder how parents could liaise with their daughter to work towards building a marriage on deceit....l shudder! As for the man insisting on an orphan, l hope the man who his daughter would date would not also expect his daughter to be an orphan as a condition to marry her? Because his dad had a bad experience with his maternal grandparents is not an excuse but if he must insist, l hope on his behalf, he would be alive to see his own daughter get married....life is a circle! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by kukuruku156(f): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:

There's nothing one won't hear in this world.
He should go to orphanage and buy a wife there.
Some parents ehhh smhcrycry

I don't think the girl is even interested in the guy as a person sef. He is just a meal ticket. If she is truly your friend then advise her to tell the guy the truth.
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by bukatyne(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
@OP:

The girls parents are exactly the type of in-laws he wants to avoid:

Classless, shameless and greedy undecided

Maybe the guy has seen the parents for whom they are that's why he is pulling that stunt.

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by veave(f): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2015
What will I not hear in this world eeh kwa?

Since her parents has refused to die, he should carry ak47and shoot them na.

This is the highest point of demonism that could ever exist.
And to think the girls parents have volunteered to play dead.... Hmmmn. practice they say makes perfect.

Tufiakwa!!! Aja ana ekewena...
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Richy4(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Why can't your friend put up a meaningful argument that all parents are not the same.

Besides if he love her which i doubt, he should love all the package..

Summary of what i understand in this is that the lady is looking at her biological clock..

OP this the best time for your friend to call the guy's attention over the issue. Let her tell him she got parent. And she cannot kill her parents because of him. Let him do his worst.

It is better than the lies you people were about to cook. Also it is better now incase he wants to break up ge would not waste her time no more.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2015
kukuruku156:

I don't think the girl is even interested in the guy as a person sef. He is just a meal ticket. If she is truly your friend then advise her to tell the guy the truth.
I am not the op.

@topic, I agree with you, he is just a meal ticket to them.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Cutest001(f): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2015
I will only advice her to go on with the plan if she is willing to lose both parents a day to her wedding...

The girl and her parents are the worst things I have imagined in this life cry
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
.This is happening to a close Person to me.

Her Fiancee is insisting He doesn't want to marry any lady whose parents are still alive.This he attributed to the problem his dad faced in the hands of his mum's parent and so on and so forth.He is however not against relatives only parents.

Now the guy is Rich,handsome and everything a woman will wish for in a man except this his one rule

.The lady and her parents have liased that she would reveal that they are dead and she would get married to him .Subsequently after d marriage they would reveal their existence and they are laying their hope on the fact that if he truly loves her,he would understand and accept the reality.[b][/b]

However the lady is doubtful of the plan as it may backfire and she doesn't want to lose him after two failed relationship and besides age is not on her side as she is clocking 33 this year .

Matured Advice pls ??

Cc lalasticlala

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Un-freaking-believeable.

So Nigerian women can be this desperate for marriage

It's time for us to admit that we have failed as a society in raising our children . . men and women alike.

For a man to have such an unbelievably selfish and unrealistic expectations of a future spouse . . . . For a woman not to be disgusted, but scheme desperately to marry such a man by wishing her own parents dead! shocked

All because he is rich!!!

May God save us all from this terrible terrible society we live is.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
thorpido:
Dump him.Why build on foundation of lies?

She has two failed relationships ,DAT will make it the third
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutest001:
I will only advice her to go on with the plan if she is willing to lose both parents a day to her wedding...

The girl and her parents are the worst things I have imagined in this life cry

Are you saying she should quit the relationship ?? she will be 33 this year
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

The girls parents are exactly the type of in-laws he wants to avoid:

Classless, shameless and greedy undecided

Maybe the guy has seen the parents for whom they are that's why he is pulling that stunt.

Na wa

your advice for the lady ?
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Cutest001(f): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Are you saying she should quit the relationship ?? she will be 33 this year

I will not tell her what to do, but again if I was in her shoes I will quit the relationship over and over again..

The man in question has his desires and made it clear to her, I have this strong feeling that the guy is mean and hard-hearted..
Imagine getting married to the guy with lies and pretense and after marriage the parents appears, what will be her excuse?
Oh the age and the likes...
Will you blame the guy if he kicks her out of the house after then?
Or he makes the life and marriage unbearable for her?
Or tells her he doesn't want to set his eyes on the parents or hear her talk to them over the phone..

Yes everybody's life is difficult but we shouldn't intentionally make ours more difficult..
Re: He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? by Cutest001(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

She has two failed relationships ,DAT will make it the third
20 broken relationships are better than 1 broken marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Talk. / Problematic Inlaw! My Wife Parents Don't Like Me & I Don't Want Or Like Them Too / Why Perfectly Good Husbands Are Being Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.