Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Witnessed A Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Witnessed A Kidnapping (1010 Views)

See Photos Of All Female Armed Robbery & Kidnapping Gang Nabbed In Rivers State / Seems A Kidnapping Is Going On Along Oshogbo. / Family Of 5 Arrested For Kidnapping In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Witnessed A Kidnapping by totoakins(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
I just witnessed a kidnapping at under the bridge at otedola estate between omole phase 2 and Ikeja. At 10:30 am this morning. A man came out of a red/wine car registration number smk 5AAl and shot into the air. This stopped a second cat a green pencil i didn't get the registration number but it had two Chelsea football club stickers at the back. The plate number was also framed with a Chelsea frame. They pulled out a guy from the passengers side of the pencil into their car then drove off.
Lots of police men usually stay under the bridge harassing motorists for money. They were present about 100 meters away and they did nothing they pretended like they did not hear and were still harassing motorists.
Also Nigerians attitude are very bad I was in the car with my father and he wasn't concerned at all. He just said stay in the car. And after they left, he didn't refer to the issue again
Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by overdrive(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2014
did u expect ur father to do a james bond stunt.

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by kowema(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2014
overdrive:
did u expect ur father to do a james bond stunt.
Aint you a very stupid and senseless goat?, And must u coment Sef?? Abi the guy call ya name?
Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by itsmine: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
op. welldone, dis is what Nigeria needs in dis troubling period of insecurity; promptness in availing information. evil would not have thrived had all of us not shown indifference whenever it rears it's ugly head. i'm sure d relevant agencies hav their presence on NL cos dats how it's done in sane climes. u ve given enough clues. God bless u, God bless Nairaland, God bless Seun d more for creating d platform.
Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by totoakins(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
am not saying he should have done any stunt. what am saying is that there was a surprising lack of sympathy and empathy for the kidnapped person. nothing like let's report to the police nothing.
and the police men of RRS anti robbery doing nothing makes me scared of this country
Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by delishpot: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
totoakins:
am not saying he should have done any stunt. what am saying is that there was a surprising lack of sympathy and empathy for the kidnapped person. nothing like let's report to the police nothing.
and the police men of RRS anti robbery doing nothing makes me scared of this country

My dear, the police was there, they did nothing, what do you want our sweet daddy to do kwanu? Abegi, free the man joor. May God grant him and you all many more years to come. Those men came to steal and destroy. He cant help at all and the police saw what happened. Naija ehn, the things people do for money scares me o.
Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by overdrive(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
kowema:

Aint you a very stupid and senseless goat?, And must u coment Sef?? Abi the guy call ya name?

why havent u taken ur drugs?get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Kidnapping by Godmother(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Your dad did the right thing in not interfering at that time. Those kidnappers most likely would have gunned down anyone who tried too. The best bet would have been to get the plate number of the vehicle( like you did) and foward it to the authorities immediately. *im hopping all those our emergency numbers are functional*

(1) (Reply)

Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man / Man Beats Up Wife Inside Moving Vehicle In Osogbo / Graphic Photos: ISIS Smashes Thieves’ Heads With Concrete Blocks As...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.