Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

And There Was Another Named Juliet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And There Was Another Named Juliet (470 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas / First Son Named After Wife's First Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And There Was Another Named Juliet by coolnaijamum: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will never understand why humans are so wicked. I guess we are never meant to understand these things. I read with shock the story of the maid named Juliet who kidnapped two children from their home and hasn't been found as at yet. What will drive this Juliet (Wonder what her real name really is?) to cause so much pain to a family she just met.

finish reading post at [url]coolnaijamum..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Free Blog For Family And Friend Of Special Days, Send In Their Details. / MUST WATCH: Funny-Nigerians Practising Chinese Kongful On Grass / Quest To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.