Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year (5428 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Dopefiend(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
here are my kind of taste in man;
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Prixus:
if u eventually find him...(in your dreams of course) what do u hv to offer after he has offered u all these with emphasis on "fat account"?

ireneony:
I can't tell, but let him find me first.

I don place your order to God. Nonsense and Ingredient.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Chilug(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Other qualities,
Must have domiciliary account
The account operates only dollar and pounds
Must have a mansion in Asokoro,
Have big big cars y not, is nt easy to seat on N30m car,
Have too money
Have excess money
Have plenty money
And have plenty excess money.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by kristein(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
First of all, holier than thou keep off. I really need a boyfriend before the end of this end. Last year new eve I celebrated it alone, but this year I can'tcheesy
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

no mind em jhoo hope..afterall ur papa no gt 1 qualities among al these you listed..is nt bad @ al if u dn't wnt to go bk to ur papa condition...

eyah! sorri..bur no vess lyk after 15yrz more u no c make u cm dey complain..or u wait wen jesus come bk u marry im...

ole!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by wolexy200(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Shaquillle(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by lyfe(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Only you want this from just one person? Anyways you gat me but I won't be available till next November. Can you wait?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
not4sure:
hook me up 293E7017 whatsapp 07064989877
Send you PV. Na me be her secretary.

Your bank acct details.
Your photo showing pink lips, your height, carammel colour and six packs. smiley
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by okotv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

sorry dear... the qualities are way too much

infact....eleyigidi gan
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Disraeli(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ this is where most ladies miss it. Just ask yourself this simple questn do you possess d quality of a good wife .?hun! Why can't u pray to God to send ur man to u instead of u listing some qualities that will take u nowhere.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by LEvuls(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Beb na ma would be property u de auction lyk dis
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by chimerase2: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
op u re vewi stewpid
na idleness go kill u
u 4 go marry angel Gabriel na
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
On a serious note. i have all the qualities . infact i love u but i don't want u.
why?
u jst wana do me lyk volley ball after christmas boxing day after boxing day new year feb 14. mhen i dont want to die 2days to my birthday
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ROZZAYY(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dis is how gals open up demselves for insults. Anyway let me bliv d op was kidding and if u aren't any insult u get, u asked for it. So enjoy....
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Vado(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

Omo see requirements cheesy Goodluck.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
with this answer u r not good enough for a man like that. no b swear but u will nvr find him.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
with this answer u r not good enough for a man like that. no b swear but u will nvr find him.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by englishmart(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
not4sure:
hook me up 293E7017 whatsapp 07064989877
commot here! Are you this dumb? Na so una dey fall hands steadily
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Small wonder why you spent last year's eve alone. The man you are looking for is in your head. Have fun with him.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Merryglad(f): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
This your advert never complete

We need to know ur
Specification
Durability
What u can give?
What u possess?
What impact u can make?
Etc
Lol....
give and take tinx
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by 25omega(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
caring
must have pink lips
handsome
fat accounts
tall
confident
smart
caramel skin tone
must have six packs
faithful
shy but bold
God fearing
a giver
humble
respectful

NO INSULT

poster you are allowed to have your wants and wishes in the man you want but, what do you bring to the table
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Missonas(f): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
striktlymi:
Small wonder why you spent last year's eve alone. The man you are looking for is in your head. Have fun with him.
Is it bad to have standards? grin To dream and not want to wake up
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by dre11(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Merryglad:
Lol....
give and take tinx

Nah sogringrin
U no see her list ni

The thing long like river Nile
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
the bible says that God will give us our heart desire
Not when it contradicts
His will.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by kristein(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
I cm even chk d babe profile pix..omo she wor wor die+she cm short nd xpect tall and handsome guy..

well goodluck to you!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Fraih(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ireneony, just sent you a pm,let's talk wink
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fraih:
Ireneony, just sent you a pm,let's talk wink
am not gay o, but na frnds better ok
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristein:
I cm even chk d babe profile pix..omo she wor wor die+she cm short nd xpect tall and handsome guy..

well goodluck to you!
ur head no correct....envious being
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by kristein(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
ur head no correct....envious being
no hard feelin bae..bur try find ur size no find pple wey ur papa sef no dream of!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Fraih(f): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
am not gay o, but na frnds better ok

Sure...
Reply my pm so I'll drop my contact kiss
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by ireneony(f): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
kristein:

no hard feelin bae..bur try find ur size no find pple wey ur papa sef no dream of!
let me tell u, am not short!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by Ayo199(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Really?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year by naijaboiy: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=20pt]Deep Sigh!!!
[/size]

Some ladies are just so desperate sad

Ireneony you are just jobless embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Nairalander's Lets Meet Here / Free Sex No Strings Attached / Are You Looking For Sugar Mummy/ Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.