Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** (5488 Views)

Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by DAY12(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
I wrote dis poems for Natasha,, so please tell me what you think. sad sad sad

Every dream that's ever touched me
Every breath I've ever made
Every song that lives inside me
Every ounce of love ever gave

Only one heart cools this fire
Only one heart dries my tears
Only one heart beats with mine
And takes away my fears

And I realize, and I hold on
The only heart to get me through
My everything, my world, my love
My heart is completely with you

and

I love you with all my heart
Never did I doubt you
I loved you from the start
I couldn’t live without you
They say your life is like a piece of art
So Ill grab the paint and brushes too
Come on now lets do our part
And Ill paint my life away with you

So what do you think? Be honest, and thank you.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Dyt(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
sobs
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
I think and thought you were with IYA.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by DAY12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't deny, i do still love and miss iya despite that i have Natasha now wink
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Sijo01(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
Dyt:

sobs

WHY chick?

@topic, Nata, where are u, cum answer ur call.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
m emotional babe
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by prerypearl: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

He is trying to do SIM SPOUSE SWAP grin grin
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sijo01:

WHY chick?

@topic, Nata, where are u, precipitate answer your call.

Na come una change upside down so.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
OMG this is so romantic I'm short of words babe, but this kisses are for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thank you so much
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by DAY12(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
I can see you smiling right now Tasha sweery, You are so charming when You smile. grin grin grin

Keep smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
^Thanks dearie
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
htf is day11. natasha is engaged, so stop writing this crap cos u make me feel jealous. angry angry angry (sobs) it was really touching cry cry cry cry cry I must confess cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
tasha dear don't tell me u're fallin for this; Are u? undecided
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
^lolz I am cheesy
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2011
Tasha,athink all these boys don dey use poem deceive you,you don't even ask after your aunty again(cocoa)beware o,DAY11 has s sugar mummy o,when you are falling,don't fall too deep,I advice you stand gidigba and walk a little in love if you have to,call me lerra I want to make sure you understood everything I taught you about boys and s3x.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by DAY12(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Tasha,athink all these boys don dey use poem deceive you,you don't even ask after your aunty again(cocoa)beware o,DAY11 has s sugar mummy o,when you are falling,don't fall too deep,I advice you stand gidigba and walk a little in love if you have to,call me lerra I want to make sure you understood everything I taught you about boys and s3x.
I know you wanna come and separate us, u can keep tryin but you can't do us nothin angry angry angry

lucenzo:

htf is day11. natasha is engaged, so stop writing this crap cos u make me feel jealous. angry angry angry (sobs) it was really touching cry cry cry cry cry I must confess cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Keep quiet you. My tasha doesn't want you. angry

@Natasha baiiiiiibeeeeeeee, I wrote this rap song for you.

When I met you girl my heart was in a daze
Now that I'm with you you got so many ways
to keep me on your side, you keep me satisfied.
In my heart I've got a feeling, and it doesn't lie.

and. . .

I got a cool breeze, flowing through my window,
Just like the way the love in our hearts flow,
To hard to resist you, I can't even try,
Cause when you love me, I thank my lucky stars,
That I'm alive.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
tasha pls don"t believe this prick he actually stole that lyrics from me grin grin grin grin grin grin I won a grammy with that lyrics wink wink wink wink wink wink I'll report him to copyright and the fbi  cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Goldieluks: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Love is in the 'ear' grin
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

lmao freecocacola why didn't you wait for me to ask of you? I saw you yesterday na when you were jumping that fence like Jakie chan grin grin grin grin grin besides Its takes much more than a poem to steal my heart  grin grin grin so you've got nada to worry about my  angel

Lucenzo lmao you wish, you haven't even won your compound back yard boys award  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Day seriously I hope you're okay, cos my love can kill. Are you really sure that's what you want? you can always think twice  you know cheesy anyways the song is amazing  kiss
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Love is in the 'ear' grin
nah it won't be useful there cheesy
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ Little angel Tasha,my love if you know wetin happen wey I dey jump fence eh,you go buy me drink,na matter of life and death o.I've waited for long na and you didn't ask,sup you na?
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Little angel Tasha,my love if you know wetin happen wey I dey jump fence eh,you go buy me drink,na matter of life and death o.I've waited for long na and you didn't ask,sup you na?
lmao your pant open shebi grin grin grin grin I'm okay just that I'm getting thin day after day thanks to my PUME result, I'm waiting patiently for the good news though. cheesy
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2011
^
No be only open o,the thing tear gan sef,I just lucky say,no bystander,okay make I join in waiting for the good news,I know it'll come soon and when it does don't forget to send an invite to the matric o,I go take you out*winks*
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
Take fire out. angry angry angry Boy take ur time before u loss angry angry angry angry angry No try me oooo I dey wosky
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nose-tasha
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
ur mama nose
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
lucenzo:

Take fire out. angry angry angry Boy take your time before u loss angry angry angry angry angry No try me oooo I dey wosky
c'mon guy bury,na me you dey ginger,you no dey look face?no let me shange am for you o.make today be the last day wey you go folo me cap careless.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
WETIN SAVE YOU NA SAY U BE BLUES FAN IF NOT YOU FOR MEET UR END THIS NIGHT. NO TAKE TASHA PLAY WITH ME OOOO angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
Guy park well,I be babe and I be her aunty too,you even suppose pass through me if you really want her,you just dey there dey slack.
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sorry ma I didn't see the F word. No wahala na we go go out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by Natasha2(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^
No be only open o,the thing tear gan sef,I just lucky say,no bystander,okay make I join in waiting for the good news,I know it'll come soon and when it does don't forget to send an invite to the matric o,I go take you out*winks*
Amen!! btw really? you're going to come for my matric  cheesy, that's going to be like super wonderful, don't forget your promise  wink

@lucenzo I'm happy you and freecocoa are getting alone who knows you might get mar. . .  grin grin
Re: A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
Natasha,,:

Amen!! btw really? you're going to come for my matric  cheesy, that's going to be like super wonderful, don't forget your promise  wink

All you need do is tell me venue and time,just pray I won't be busy then,I'll definitely come,later I'll take your YIM addy,I can't log on to yim now.
As for lucifer I mean lucenzo,I'm not into child abuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman / I'm Tired Of Being Single / Lonely And Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.