Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post (468 Views)

Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog / Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post by igomen: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fellow NLs, join me in calling on Seun to add a 'Dislike' button to every post on NL, that way one can get a better sense of how people feel about a particular post or topic. If the 'Like' button can be implemented, I see no reason why the 'dislike' button should not be added. Lets give the Nay sayers or should I say 'Dislike' sayers a voice on every topic and post. This is clearly evident on big sites like Yahoo, CNN, BBC etc where site visitors are allowed to comment, like or dislike other people's comments - this epitomises the beauty, freedom and power of expression and Nairaland should not be an exception. What do you think?
Re: Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
i totally agree!
Re: Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post by WaleGent(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
That's true.

It gives rooms for expressing one's feelings.
Re: Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post by ishiamu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
LoL
Re: Join The Clarion Call: Seun Add A 'Dislike' Button To Every Topic Or Post by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Disagree.

The fact that certain posts aren't "Like[d]" shows that they are most likely "Dislike[d]" or simply "[Un]Like[able]".

(1) (Reply)

What Does Invoice Number Mean When Confirming Bank Payment With Web4africa / Facebook Is Down / Domain Names For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.