Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? (1686 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by lastchild: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
I rapidly lost weight recently,I want to grow back,not just to the size I was but in a bigger size

What type of food am I suppose to be eating,I heard pills have side effects so please count it out,I need just food suggestions

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by datguru: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
take tea with cold water.

Thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by CzarRex: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eat in tantalizers for a full week nd see changes
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by holatin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
groundnut, groundnut oil, butter, cheese and fat
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by Ploy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Drink sugary drinks, it will make you eat more. Or eat late.
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Una all no get am, eat stones regularly.
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by Extom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
A Lot of people want to lose weight, and you want to gain weight. undecided #Orisirisi
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by lastchild: 2:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Extom:
A Lot of people want to lose weight, and you want to gain weight. undecided #Orisirisi
that's life for you,we must not want the same thing,btw am not talking about getting fat,I just want to be huge
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by Extom(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2014
lastchild:
that's life for you,we must not want the same thing,btw am not talking about getting fat,I just want to be huge
If you mean muscles, then eat good food, and hit the gym.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by MissW: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
holatin:
groundnut, groundnut oil, butter, cheese and fat

Yes,and in addition: potatoe chips,fried egg and meat
Re: What Type Of Food Can Make Me Add Weight? by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
MissW:

Yes,and in addition: potatoe chips,fried egg and meat
k miss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Reasons Why You Should Masturbate During Your Period Ladies Take Note / No Menstration For Over A Month After Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.