Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office (16652 Views)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Misfeasance In Uk Home Office:2 Nigerians Caused Serious Pains To Fellow African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Coolguy89(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
manot:
nigerians are born thieves
exclude me cos am clean here in Antartica,no criminals
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by major466(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Looking at the figures of Zimbabwe, Somalia and Algeria, Nigeria has the lowest criminals in UK via population percent ratio.
Percentage ratio of Prisoners:
1. Nigeria. Total residents in UK 106,000
Total Prisoners: 832
Percentage ratio = 832/106,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Nigerian criminals in UK = 0.78%

2. Somalia. Total residents in UK 45,000
Total Prisoners: 558
Percentage ratio: 558/45,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Somalians in UK = 1.24%

3. Zimbabwe. Total residents in UK 50,000
Total Prisoners: 482
Percentage ratio: 482/50,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Zimbabweans criminals in UK = 0.96%

4. Algeria. Total residents in UK 9,000
Total Prisoners: 305
Percentage ratio: 305/9,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Algerians criminals in UK = 3.38%

Based on percentage ratio to the total number of residents in the UK, Algeria has the highest prisoners with 3.38%

Nigeria has the lowest Prisoners with 0.78%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by emmysoftyou: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Which Culture? Nigeria is very very heterogeneous!

It is expected anyway, the population of Nigerians in the UK is 106,000 and we have just 832 of them confirmed as criminals who have been recorded as offenders. Somalia on the other hand the second runner up have just 45,000 residents living in the UK and a whopping 558 confirmed criminals. Algeria have just 9000 UK residents so very few criminals. With a large population you must find bad eggs! We really need to do something about this tho....
guy u too much,
yu spoke ma mind...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Arise01: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm so sure my Igbo people wil surely top the List......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by EagleNest(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
Looking at the figures of Zimbabwe, Somalia and Algeria, Nigeria has the lowest criminals in UK via population percent ratio.
Percent Criminals:

2. Somalia. Total residents in UK 45000
Percentage ratio: 558/45000 multiply by 100

Based on percentage ratio to the total number of residents in the UK, Algeria has the highest prisoners with 3.38%

God Bless you. Your parent's money was well utilised at School

Exactly what jumped to my mind when I was reading it.

Statistically we are the least...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by onadana: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is this news or what?
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by kernel504(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
obiajulu1:
cut me some slack biko can't you tell when someone is being sarcastic undecided don't get yoursef worked up over nothing am as igbo as they come

Nwanne idi ok then.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by collynzo2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Arise01:
No, your Yorubas brothers do, and by a wide margin (at least 98%).
These are just a few names I can get off hand.
Google them.
[b]Kazeem Kolawole
Anifowose Joseph
Awolumate Olasunkanmi Adewalei
Ogunsanu Kamoru
Opeyem Aguda
Kolawole Azeez
Omotayo Eniola Lekan
Owoseni Jamui
Solomon Oyotunde Olusoji
Oluwafemi Johnson Olayinka
Lawal Babafemi
Bosede Colin
Leroy Odunusi
Segun Ogunfidodo
Adekunle Kayode
Ayeni Yewande
Mariam Sholebo
Adewale Alba
Alli Olayemi
Lateef Banjoko
Idowu Ayinla Sadiq
Abiodun Banjoko
Oyetoyin Oseni Atobatele
Bashiru Adelumola Fowoshere
Titilayo Abidewi Fowoshere
Oriyomi Enitan Olowosago
Ajibola Alli Fowoshere
Michael Adebolajo
Michael Adebowale
Sodiq Adeojo
Olusola Opedo
Adebayo Lawal
Oluwafemi Fabiyi
Tajudeen Adesina
Aderoju Bammeke
Jessica Ogunyemi
Edward Shogbamu
Tunde Ayammiyi
Bukola Arinkanmile
Victoria Adesola
Olarotimi Ojugbele
Idowu Komolafe
Babatope Owoseni
Fiayo Akinwumiju
Olufemi Kehinde
Abiodun David John
Taefeek Oluwashola
Adijum Latif Jayeola Abiola
Charity Ajayioba
Benjamin Olakunle
Oladepo Awoyele
Kingsley Ojo
Adedayo OSHIYEMI
Franca ALABI
Bolanle OBALAJA
Afolake Awoyemi
Kazeem Badru
Ganiu Rilwan
Bimbo Oyewole
Rotimi Adetunji
Kolawole Fakokunde
Akintunde Mills
Solomon Adelaquaye
Bidemi Bakare
Aswad Ayinde Sheriff
Olaleran Mohammed
Olajumoke Ademuyiwa
Olaide Taiwo
Bidemi Bello
Olutosin Oduwole
Shehu Adisa Abraham
Olaniyi Shodiya
Abiodun Dahunsi
Aziz Animashaun
Isiaka Animashaun
Taiwo Animashaun[/b]
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by shehuAO: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Set committee of criminals abi?i know Ibos will top the list cos there are the hunch criminals in the whole universe,follow by Deltans and remaining ones goes to Yorubas.name callers will start now,but the truth has to be told.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by emmysoftyou: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Arise01:
is like yu want to tribalised this thread instead of doin the mathematics like others..
Anyway i tot igbos re nt much in londons except yorubas.
but if it s igbos? That serve them right.
any igbo caught in the act of crime ,should be jail and be deported,
so that my brothers frm the east wil knw criminal act is bad.
so any igbos that travel nxt time to another country,wil stay out of crime..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am actually surprised that Nigerians are the least offenders according to this report per head.

Nigerians are not that bad after all,just high population.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by collynzo2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
emmysoftyou:
is like yu want to tribalised this thread instead of doin the mathematics like others..
Check my list above and google any of the names.
98% of them are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by shoprite: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
manot:

[b]Hello dear eediot . . .that's a very hasty generalization you just made. Criminals abound everywhere and from every nationality except of course you only read news about Nigeria. Now let us try a little arithmetic . . .the report says out of 106 registered Nigerians (certainly more than that 'cos some others enter illegally and may not be captured in this 106) 832 are found to have been involved in one crime or the other . . .that means for every 53,000 Nigerians you have 416 criminals . ..moving on . ..Somalia out of 45,000 registered ...558 are criminals (to you my dear eediot...that is not alarming) .. . Zimbabwe out of 50,000 registered....482 are criminals (again my dear eediot...it makes no sense to you)...now see this one....Algeria with just 9,000 registered ....305 are criminals...(the eediocy in you wouldn't allow you think!) . . .then going out of Africa...Jamaica with 47,000 registered...1,026 are criminals . . .and you eediot dare to call my compatriots "born thieves"? ...YOU NEED HELP...AND FAST TOO! [/b]
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by collynzo2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
shehuAO:
Set committee of criminals abi?i know Ibos will top the list cos there are the hunch criminals in the whole universe,follow by Deltans and remaining ones goes to Yorubas.name callers will start now,but the truth has to be told.
Are you sure?
Make google your friend.
[b]Kazeem Kolawole
Anifowose Joseph
Awolumate Olasunkanmi Adewalei
Ogunsanu Kamoru
Opeyem Aguda
Kolawole Azeez
Omotayo Eniola Lekan
Owoseni Jamui
Solomon Oyotunde Olusoji
Oluwafemi Johnson Olayinka
Lawal Babafemi
Bosede Colin
Leroy Odunusi
Segun Ogunfidodo
Adekunle Kayode
Ayeni Yewande
Mariam Sholebo
Adewale Alba
Alli Olayemi
Lateef Banjoko
Idowu Ayinla Sadiq
Abiodun Banjoko
Oyetoyin Oseni Atobatele
Bashiru Adelumola Fowoshere
Titilayo Abidewi Fowoshere
Oriyomi Enitan Olowosago
Ajibola Alli Fowoshere
Michael Adebolajo
Michael Adebowale
Sodiq Adeojo
Olusola Opedo
Adebayo Lawal
Oluwafemi Fabiyi
Tajudeen Adesina
Aderoju Bammeke
Jessica Ogunyemi
Edward Shogbamu
Tunde Ayammiyi
Bukola Arinkanmile
Victoria Adesola
Olarotimi Ojugbele
Idowu Komolafe
Babatope Owoseni
Fiayo Akinwumiju
Olufemi Kehinde
Abiodun David John
Taefeek Oluwashola
Adijum Latif Jayeola Abiola
Charity Ajayioba
Benjamin Olakunle
Oladepo Awoyele
Kingsley Ojo
Adedayo OSHIYEMI
Franca ALABI
Bolanle OBALAJA
Afolake Awoyemi
Kazeem Badru
Ganiu Rilwan
Bimbo Oyewole
Rotimi Adetunji
Kolawole Fakokunde
Akintunde Mills
Solomon Adelaquaye
Bidemi Bakare
Aswad Ayinde Sheriff
Olaleran Mohammed
Olajumoke Ademuyiwa
Olaide Taiwo
Bidemi Bello
Olutosin Oduwole
Shehu Adisa Abraham
Olaniyi Shodiya
Abiodun Dahunsi
Aziz Animashaun
Isiaka Animashaun
Taiwo Animashaun[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by hambehsam(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
What about the African country, with the highest professionals in the UK? Why do we always look out for the negatives?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by sunnyotunsman: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
If they are given jobs to do as other white foreigners who easily get good job offers,official mansion and cars when they come to seek greener pastures in nigeria,even without a valid or expired document they wont commit crime.They treat africans as second class citizens in their country while their citizen lives like kings and queen in african countries.Na african bad politrikcians cause am sha.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by wowo2: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
Percent Criminals:

2. Somalia. Total residents in UK 45,000
Percentage ratio: 558/45,000 multiply by 100

I agree and am sure it will be less than 0.78%...106, 000 registered Nigerians living in Britain?...of course their data will not take into consideration the undocumented Nigerians. It also probably excludes Nigerians with dual citizenships (Euro/American-Nigerians etc).
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Sheggy13(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
collynzo2:

No, your Yorubas brothers do, and by a wide margin (at least 98%).
These are just a few names I can get off hand.
Google them.
He's just been a bigot; don't mind him . Though I'm Yoruba but I know for a fact the majority of those Nigerian criminals there are Yorubas. Any which way, this ain't the time to castigate one tribe or the other. The UK and all other countries see us as One Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by tefund(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
manot:
you are no. 1
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
obiajulu1:
Modified
i have been restored to my rightful position shocked after a spacebooker tried to play a fast one on me angry this goes to tell you your destiny can never be changed though it may delay wink cool

Back to the topic i blame Gej and Seun angry angry
lolz and then? grin
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ritze(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
StrongPen1s:
Considering the fact that no country comes close to us when it comes to population in Africa and we also have the highest number of immigrants from Africa in the UK, this information shoudn't come as a surprise to us
You just spoke my mind!
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
StrongPen1s:
Considering the fact that no country comes close to us when it comes to population in Africa and we also have the highest number of immigrants from Africa in the UK, this information shoudn't come as a surprise to us
You're a wise man my friend
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Nigerians also constitute the highest number of African doctors, nurses, lawyers, civil servants and entrepreneurs in the UK. Don't expect that to come out in the ''Home Office research'' though.
There are publications out there that have already stated that. If you were the home office, you'd publish the good and the bad too so they've done no wrong with this publication
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
shoprite:

[b]Hello dear eediot . . .that's a very hasty generalization you just made. Criminals abound everywhere and from every nationality except of course you only read news about Nigeria. Now let us try a little arithmetic . . .the report says out of 106 registered Nigerians (certainly more than that 'cos some others enter illegally and may not be captured in this 106) 832 are found to have been involved in one crime or the other . . .that means for every 53,000 Nigerians you have 416 criminals . ..moving on . ..Somalia out of 45,000 registered ...558 are criminals (to you my dear eediot...that is not alarming) .. . Zimbabwe out of 50,000 registered....482 are criminals (again my dear eediot...it makes no sense to you)...now see this one....Algeria with just 9,000 registered ....305 are criminals...(the eediocy in you wouldn't allow you think!) . . .then going out of Africa...Jamaica with 47,000 registered...1,026 are criminals . . .and you eediot dare to call my compatriots "born thieves"? ...YOU NEED HELP...AND FAST TOO! [/b]
OK so you've called him an idiot like 10 times and he called Nigerians born thrives, what's the difference between you two now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by kernel504(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
emmysoftyou:

You sound very logical...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
lolz and then? grin

And then lol just felt like blaming GEJ I knew it would make pple like my post tongue
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by fr3do(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
StrongPen1s:

[size=17pt]GBAM angry[/size]
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by PocoAPoco57: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why am i not surprised hahaaaaaaaaa mumugerians n crimes
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by rafcrown(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
SOME PEOPLE JUST LOVE TO TELL LIES AGAINST WE NIGERIANS.When the news is NEGATIVE,THEY remember Nigeria.DIA RIIS GOODDD OO. JAMAICANS ARE MORE THAN the figure quoted in that FAKE NEWS
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by PocoAPoco57: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
So is to be blame. Igbos or the yurobbers.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by JayJustus(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
manot:

you smoke ogbono or what??
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(photos) / Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.