Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office (16647 Views)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Misfeasance In Uk Home Office:2 Nigerians Caused Serious Pains To Fellow African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dreyl:
Pathetic!
That is an understatement!
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by onyeka205(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
manot:
nigerians are born thieves

If we go by the percentage number of criminals among the nationals of each African country in UK, you'll discover that Nigeria has the least. Do the calculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Hembelembe: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Nigerians also constitute the highest number of African doctors, nurses, lawyers, civil servants and entrepreneurs in the UK. Don't expect that to come out in the ''Home Office research'' though.
may God bless u for this comment.
Do u have any intention for running an election in future? I promise, I will vote for u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Otunbab:
Funny thing is, every African that commits a crime abroad is automatically a Nigerian. i actually saw a Ugandan banged up for drugs in UK on BBC and this man kept saying he was a Nigerian. I mean, his accent was differ, everything was differ and he even flew from Uganda but he just couldn't say he was from Uganda. Guess he didn't want to bring shame to his country so he decided to join our brothers and mess 9ja more.

Well Nigerian are doing the same in Germany every Nigerian there is a Cameroonian, they are all claiming Cameroonian even when being confronted by legit Cameroonian, imagine one telling us that the capital of Cameroon is Douala grin
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Otunbab: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Well Nigerian are doing the same in Germany every Nigerian there is a Cameroonian, they are all claiming Cameroonian even when being confronted by legit Cameroonian, imagine one telling us that the capital of Cameroon is Douala grin
It's crazy.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Bifwoli: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
jaybee3:
Rates are always better when doing comparative analysis

Take all African figures together + Jamaicans ,then take all non African figures and you get the following conclusion:
So that table shows that statistically Africans or anybody of African extraction is much more likely to offend the law not just Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Litmus: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Mmmm, pants on fire...

in fact, i bet, pants like actual exhausts from a Saturn 5 rocket
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Litmus:

Mmmm, pants on fire...

in fact, i bet, pants like actual exhausts from a Saturn 5 rocket
im not asking you, every Nigerian in france and Germany is a Cameroonian.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ooshinibos: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2014
not surprised at all , even Nigerians fraud fellows Nigerians , we are pathetic , most of us ,its a genetic disease ..i believe evolution becauses of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ooshinibos: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2014
I wish the home office will also add , Nigerians have planted more churches in UK ...and bought and still buyingthe most expensive houses in the UK ..we have added a bit to the UK economy and shrinked our own
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ArtanK(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2014
major466:
Looking at the figures of Zimbabwe, Somalia and Algeria, Nigeria has the lowest criminals in UK via population percent ratio.
Percentage ratio of Prisoners:
1. Nigeria. Total residents in UK 106,000
Total Prisoners: 832
Percentage ratio = 832/106,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Nigerian criminals in UK = 0.78%

2. Somalia. Total residents in UK 45,000
Total Prisoners: 558
Percentage ratio: 558/45,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Somalians in UK = 1.24%

3. Zimbabwe. Total residents in UK 50,000
Total Prisoners: 482
Percentage ratio: 482/50,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Zimbabweans criminals in UK = 0.96%

4. Algeria. Total residents in UK 9,000
Total Prisoners: 305
Percentage ratio: 305/9,000 multiply by 100
Percentage ratio of Algerians criminals in UK = 3.38%

Based on percentage ratio to the total number of residents in the UK, Algeria has the highest prisoners with 3.38%

Nigeria has the lowest Prisoners with 0.78%

Those figures are far off, there are over 120k Somalis in Great Britain.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:05am On Dec 12, 2014
ArtanK:

Those figures are far off, there are over 120k Somalis in Great Britain.
you are probably counting the illegal ones undecided, I know for sure the somlians din't bring their goats and camels to be counted grin
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by nodictatorship: 3:15am On Dec 12, 2014
You are so right on this one and it doesn't happen in the UK only but it does happen in most parts of europe.

Otunbab:
Funny thing is, every African that commits a crime abroad is automatically a Nigerian. i actually saw a Ugandan banged up for drugs in UK on BBC and this man kept saying he was a Nigerian. I mean, his accent was differ, everything was differ and he even flew from Uganda but he just couldn't say he was from Uganda. Guess he didn't want to bring shame to his country so he decided to join our brothers and mess 9ja more.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ArtanK(m): 3:17am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you are probably counting the illegal ones undecided, I know for sure the somlians din't bring their goats and camels to be counted grin

No their census says 115k http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom
But when I was in London a couple of years back, I encountered a lot of European Somalis, mostly from Netherlands and Sweden. They would go down in their census as Dutch or Swedish. Somalis in GB can easily amount to 150k in my opinion. Anyone who has been to London or been around Somalis in the UK would agree.

If we had brought our livestock with us, the European continent would have been renamed 'the New Somali states of Europe'. grin
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:21am On Dec 12, 2014
ArtanK:

No their census says 115k http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom
But when I was in London a couple of years back, I encountered a lot of European Somalis, mostly from Netherlands and Sweden. They would go down in their census as Dutch or Swedish. Somalis in GB can easily amount to 150k in my opinion. Anyone who has been to London or been around Somalis in the UK would agree.

If we had brought our livestock with us, the European continent would have been renamed 'the New Somali states of Europe'. grin

okay, I see , you know statistics are about perception and minds control, when a group people know their real number they know their strength, that's how African population are being reduced in france almost everyday, the minute Africans will realize they can impose their values ,visions etc through the so called democracy they cherish is the day Europe as a whole will go back to monarchy and will stop talking about democracy forever.
you guys can start with Minesota cool
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ArtanK(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

okay, I see , you know statistics are about perception and minds control, when a group people know their real number they know their strength, that's how African population are being reduced in france almost everyday, the minute Africans will realize they can impose their values ,visions etc through the so called democracy they cherish is the day Europe as a whole will go back to monarchy and will stop talking about democracy forever.
you guys can start with Minesota cool

The French frustrate the hell out of me. An Ivorian ex colleague told me all about their blatant systemic racism and arrogance.
I think they're already discussing how they could change the rules because continuous waves of African immigrants rain upon the shores of Italy, France and Spain.

There are plenty of Cameroonians and Ghanaians in Germany, perhaps your peeps can come to an agreement on how they should divide it lol.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by neocortex: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2014
This type of data shouldn't be about number but percentages. And to think that UK home office doesn't understand this is beyond me. On a second thought they might have gone for numbers just to ridicule Nigeria. Here is the proper statistics :

Nigeria; 832 criminals out of 106,000 = 0.7%

Somalia; 558 criminals out of 45,000 = 1.24%

Zimbabwe; 482 criminals out of 50,000 = 0.96%

Algeria; 305 criminals out of 9,000 = 3.4%

In other words, Nigeria has the least criminal activity(0.7%) based on population size in the UK while Algeria has the highest criminal activity(3.4%).

Therefore, the UK home office needs to higher a Nigerian statistician for better data interpretation next time.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by iiiyyyk(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2014
I think thats a very good report. Base on propotionality, we have the highest population, so we shld also have the higest number of criminals. Like wise, nigeria also have the highest number of Good people base on same result.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by wisolf(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
Considering the fact that no country comes close to us when it comes to population in Africa and we also have the highest number of immigrants from Africa in the UK, this information shoudn't come as a surprise to us
Abeg u get sense jare.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by ffo(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://pulse.ng/gist/no-dulling-nigeria-ranks-among-countries-with-highest-number-of-criminals-in-the-uk-id3341310.html

this is nothing but FALSE

Nigeria --- 832 out of 106,000 ==== 0.78%
Somalia- 558 out of 45,000===== 1.24%
Zimbabwe 482 out of 50,000 ==== 0.96%
Algeria 305 out of 9,000 ======= 3.39%

Now tell me how Nigeria has the "highest rate" of criminals in UK
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Change2015(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Bad as our behaviour can be abroad, we are all comforted by our fake faith at home. Inside church and mosque, hold your handset well abi? But this is the season for us to be shouting I am Christian, I am Muslim... An honest Nigerian, who can find....
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by shoprite: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
mrsirdam:

OK so you've called him an idiot like 10 times and he called Nigerians born thrives, what's the difference between you two now?

Who be dis? angry
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by lezz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://pulse.ng/gist/no-dulling-nigeria-ranks-among-countries-with-highest-number-of-criminals-in-the-uk-id3341310.html
funny, by ratio Nigeria is indeed having the lost criminals in the uk.
just 800+ with a population of over 106,000.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by KLand(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Otunbab:

Yeah.

Well, God help us.
Re: Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office by Bifwoli: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2014
iiiyyyk:
I think thats a very good report. Base on propotionality, we have the highest population, so we shld also have the higest number of criminals.

Ok fine,but just remember if we get caught,you're deaf and I don't speak English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stranded Air Nigeria UK Passengers Asked To Buy Aviation Fuel / Tanker Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(photos) / Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.