Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic (40563 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by IKJ66(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
dapsoneh:
She is an epitome of beauty! Whaoooo!!! @ last, ftc on point.. I dedicate this victory to my beautiful baby too, am proud of her, she is an epitome of beauty too. Kanu is a lucky dude!
shhhhhhHhh,which one is epitome of beauty ?.......Be sincere here and stop being sentimental !!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Amanwulu1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:
Awww, I want to get married. embarassed embarassed
pls come n marry me.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by IKJ66(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
It seems everything lalasticlala Post makes fp,seems I would suffice "LALA" to my moniker
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Lilimax(f): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
mayapop:
i love her gap teeth smiley, she's pretty too
Both husband and wife with gap teeth smiley Lovely.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Uwakuwak(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:
Awww, I want to get married. embarassed embarassed
Me too
Me too
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
LesbianBoy:

You nairalanders should pls learn to FEAR GOD! Ahn ahn! Which kain lie be this one bikonu! You mean, you will kidnap this 'tomato jos' and you won't do anything Tales for the gods biko!
Bros, e dey pain you? Ah ahn! Na me wan kidnap am oh, no be you. Ehn, if you wan go kidnap am, rape am, collect Ransome & kill her on top, name you sabi. Me I don talk wetin I wan do.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lilimax:
Both husband and wife with gap teeth smiley Lovely.
yeah smiley, i'll marry a man with gap teeth, even though i don't have one cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by JoeCutie(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
mayapop:
yeah smiley, i'll marry a man with gap teeth, even though i don't have one cheesy
I have a friend, his own gap teeth is like from LA to DC. You interested? grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
JoeCutie:
I have a friend, his own gap teeth is like from LA to DC. You interested? grin
i think i'll pass, thanks! grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by JoeCutie(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2014
mayapop:
i think i'll pass, thanks! grin
Hmmm, that's turning down my offer, OK oh. At least I tried for my sister oh. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2014
JoeCutie:
Hmmm, that's turning down my offer, OK oh. At least I tried for my sister oh. smiley
you tried my brother wink

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by JoeCutie(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2014
mayapop:
you tried my brother wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2014
JoeCutie:
grin
hehe. what's funny? tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Raxxye(m): 4:30am On Dec 12, 2014
missterious:

Lol. She's human oh. I think her name is Amara but Onyeka Onwenu kept saying Amala. It's Amala in the book too.

Hi. I like u, Missterious. Pls be my friend. You will. right? Oh! Thanks!
Just reply my pm. Thanks again.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by onadana: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2014
I want to be like you Kanu when I grow up....no be paedophile King many be so....can anyone remember whether she reach 18 before they married? cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by floragregs(f): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2014
missterious:

Lol. She's human oh. I think her name is Amara but Onyeka Onwenu kept saying Amala. It's Amala in the book too.
that's how it is pronounced in anambra state. Their 'R' is 'L'. So Amara is general igbo and Amala is Anambra version.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by jamesbawa(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2014
See open teeth
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Chartey(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2014
obiajulu1:
omalicha winkbeauriful women managing their homes this what to be viewing,not Tonto Dike stunning abi dazzling in new pant
I know Tonto makes so much noise, but I still prefer seeing pictures of a lady who has made her own name to seeing those of one who's just the Mrs of her popular husband. Women's successes shouldn't be measured mainly by how good they are as wives.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Boomark(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay!

Be prepared for nasty quotes from tasty niggas. cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Boomark:

lipsrsealed
Boomark! shocked undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Boomark(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Boomark! shocked undecided

grin
Nice to see you bro. How have u been?

This my girlfriend (missterious) shares post a lot. To read all is tiring and discouraging. I wan make she minimize the rate.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Boomark:

grin
Nice to see you bro. How have u been?

This my girlfriend (missterious) shares post a lot. To read all is tiring and discouraging. I wan make she minimize the rate.
I have been around. Nice to see you too.

Your girlfriend? I hear grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Boomark(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

I have been around. Nice to see you too.

Your girlfriend? I hear grin

grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Consultville(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eji-wunmi
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by Masky2000: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
plumule:
dats my chioice not urs

Well I Know is your choice, but you just have to make a better choice by choosing a woman of GOOD VIRTUE and not just a show girl, because if she can show to the world what should be private for just the two of you then she telling the every one she is not contented with you

Simply food for thought....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by londoner: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
This lady does not really age, and she looks good for havng three children. Always smiling.....lovely. I dont think she is beautiful, but she looks like a nice person.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by plumule(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Masky2000:

Well I Know is your choice, but you just have to make a better choice by choosing a woman of GOOD VIRTUE and not just a show girl, because if she can show to the world what should be private for just the two of you then she telling the every one she is not contented with you

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by plumule(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Masky2000:

am also show casing mine any problem with dat?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by taiwo09: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2014
obiajulu1:
omalicha winkbeauriful women managing their homes this what to be viewing,not Tonto Dike stunning abi dazzling in new pant
I will prefer Tontoh praying for husband in MFM..hahahahah. Nice family portrait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi's 1970 Daily Times Newspaper Interview Dispelling Death Rumour / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.