Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

God Eternal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Eternal (379 Views)

God's Eternal Purpose / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Eternal by stoneinzion(f): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
20/05 From The Lord, Our God and Savior A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear God Eternal The judgments of God shall fall from Heaven! The sun, the moon and the stars shall not give their light! The foundations of the earth shall be shaken, and every high place shall be broken down! For The Lord comes as a thief to plunder the house; and the judgments of God as a multitude of thunder, the shaking of earth and heaven!... Yet the multitudes say, “What is the said interpretation of The Lord’s judgment? These things are much too terrifying to be true!” Thus says The Lord: Behold all creation; is it not beyond the comprehension of men? Can any man number the galaxies in the heavens or count the stars thereof? And what of the love of The Father fulfilled through The Son of Man? Is it not also beyond comprehension? Therefore come together and reason, look upon the works of My hands, O sons of men, and you shall find your knowledge has come to nothing before the light of My glory... Fear The Lord your God, and believe I AM WHO I AM, for this is the beginning of wisdom. For I am God alone. My people shall live by faith! Says The Lord. For I tell you the truth, if all the mighty works of The Lord are broken down into mere parables, and if the word of My power is counted only as metaphors, then you are lost, forever consumed by talk and confusion. For all I have spoken is true, behold all creation testifies on My behalf, and that which requires understanding shall be given to those who truly believe. Therefore consider these things carefully, for I have indeed prepared a place for you, O sons of men... A kingdom without end. Therefore listen and hear, O peoples of the earth, for The Day of The Lord is at hand: Behold, I shall stir up the multitudes, and show wonders in the heavens and in the earth! There shall be blood and fire and pillars of smoke, and the foundations of the world shall be shaken! For I shall reveal My glory, and every eye shall see; then all the inhabitants of the earth will know, I AM THE LORD! For as it was in the days of My servant, Moses, when I stretched out My hand against Egypt, doing many mighty signs and wonders before the eyes of the children of Israel, so also shall it be in the Great Day of The Lord God Almighty! Yet understand this, O most arrogant generation, My judgment on Egypt was a mere drop of rain, a single crack of thunder, compared to that which I have purposed for this sleeping generation!... Therefore awake, all you sleepers, for the time of your slumber has ended! Awake, and prepare to meet your God! Come forth, and embrace He who is The Salvation of God! Turn not away, nor embrace he who is against Me, to your own destruction. For I AM, and you are in life because of Me; In Me alone shall you find everlasting life... For I AM HE!... I am The First, I am also The Last, The Creator of Heaven and Earth; He to whom all things are known, Even from the beginning... He, whose name is written in everlasting stone... God Eternal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

**redemption Songs** Atheist Share Your Freedom Strories Here / WISDOM: What We Lack In The Church Of This Century / BIURIFUL ''MISS SHAKARA 2014 Winner" For Pastor Chris Okotie Church ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.