Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? (1343 Views)

Absurd! Women Wait For Their Turn To Get Whipped For Committing Fornication-pics / I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by Aysuperstories: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Have you ever had sex and you can't wait for it to be over? How did it go? What did she or he did wrong? Educate me so it won't happen with us
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ay with Superstories
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by Extom(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Have you ever bought fresh fish with a black nylon, then forget to wash it, only for you to open the nylon some days later and perceive a pungent smell that can bring tears to your eyes?
Well, when I took off the panties and perceived some funny smell, I thought I could manage it, and didn't wanna hurt her ego (besides, junior wasn't thinking straight anymore, just wobbling it's head from left to right, and getting harder with every beat of my heart grin ). But bros, immediately after a couple of pendulum movement, I could see odour for the first time in my life. The remaining part of the interCURSE was just like a punishment.

MORAL: not every light-skinned, pretty and clean-looking girl is clean embarassed lipsrsealed!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
yes, her punny, body and the worse was that her mouth was smelling......I was bearing all that probably bcuz JUNIOR was nt tinking, even with the mouth odour she decided to be vocal
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by ggrin(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Extom:
Have you ever bought fresh fish with a black nylon, then forget to wash it, only for you to open the nylon some days later and perceive a pungent smell that can bring tears to your eyes?
Well, when I took off the panties and perceived some funny smell, I thought I could manage it, and didn't wanna hurt her ego (besides, junior wasn't thinking straight anymore, just wobbling it's head from left to right, and getting harder with every beat of my heart grin ). But bros, immediately after a couple of pendulum movement, I could see odour for the first time in my life. The remaining part of the interCURSE was just like a punishment.

MORAL: not every light-skinned, pretty and clean-looking girl is clean embarassed lipsrsealed!!!
edozie04:
yes, her punny, body and the worse was that her mouth was smelling......I was bearing all that probably bcuz JUNIOR was nt tinking, even with the mouth odour she decided to be vocal
[quote author=Extom post=28795681]dead gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? by ItsAaliyah: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
Extom:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#bestof2014 : Who Is The Sexiest African Male Celebrity Of 2014? / Popular Actress Joke Sylva Looking young And Beauitful In New Photos / Court Others DSTV To Stop Increment Of Subscription Fees..check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.