Stats: 3,160,662 members, 7,844,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section (1626 Views)

Why??? Why Dont We Most Times Like Posting Price Of Pets In Pets Section? / When Pets Turns Thieves.. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by DidiLove1: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Moderators,

Please I want to suggest you ban the user Magpies on the Pets Section. My simple reason for this suggestion is that based on my careful observation, he has consistently failed to observe the following rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

I will also point out that if you eventually ban him, he will most surely break the rule below:

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Kindly weigh my recommendation on its merit and do the needful.

Thank you.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by chucky234(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
SECONDED
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by ChynoBEATS: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Mxcheew
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by arcbay(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg pity am...Though he has been a pest in the past, I believe we can still mould him into a better Nairalander.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by chucky234(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
arcbay:
Abeg pity am...Though he has been a pest in the past, I believe we can still mould him into a better Nairalander.
That dude's ITK attitude will never let him change, his typing is repulsiveg
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by DidiLove1: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:

Enough said.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Prodeegee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
chucky234:

That attitude is so much on Nairaland. Everyone wants to claim they know better. You just have to deal with them sensibly. So you won't be acting like them.

Many people don't even knw what the word 'breeder' means.

All I hear on NL is 'FullBreed' 'Pedigree'. Dyu knw hw many mixed breed dogs are in the US?

Clients miss the point, asking for a full breed like only full bred dogs can be loved.

Hw many breeders can keep their dogs indoors? Or what law states that a dog must stay in an 'outside' cage?

Pls get me right, a standard breed is good. So you would know the level of temperament and all, but I've seen a lady breed a huge pitbull with a lot of love and that dog I can tell you is the loveliest pitbull I've ever seen.

Define what a dog is to human, not what the importance of pedigree is...

Well to cut the long story short, GOOD EVENING GUYS cheesy

Is Arcbay present here? And chucky234 too...my bosses I hail o

Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by chucky234(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Prodeegee:

That attitude is so much on Nairaland. Everyone wants to claim they know better. You just have to deal with them sensibly. So you won't be acting like them.

Many people don't even knw what the word 'breeder' means.

All I hear on NL is 'FullBreed' 'Pedigree'. Dyu knw hw many mixed breed dogs are in the US?

Clients miss the point, asking for a full breed like only full bred dogs can be loved.

Hw many breeders can keep their dogs indoors? Or what law states that a dog must stay in an 'outside' cage?

Pls get me right, a standard breed is good. So you would know the level of temperament and all, but I've seen a lady breed a huge pitbull with a lot of love and that dog I can tell you is the loveliest pitbull I've ever seen.

Define what a dog is to human, not what the importance of pedigree is...

Well to cut the long story short, GOOD EVENING GUYS cheesy

Is Arcbay present here? And chucky234 too...my bosses I hail o
We are good bro

Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
lets be certain,shall we?ma past here waz a bit of a bust,u cn kal me ITK, buh i stand on wat is just,am sowie 4 ma aggressive behaviour 2 sme folks here,buh mst tyms u guys provoke me,nd am a type of persn whu cnt handle its temper nd jst retailate.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
once again am sowie,buh dat doesnt mean i'l c watz wrong nd stay clear,am nt dat type of a persn[sowie y'all]
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Prodeegee(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Magpies:
once again am sowie,buh dat doesnt mean i'l c watz wrong nd stay clear,am nt dat type of a persn[sowie y'all]

Op, pls change d name of the thread and clear the first post.

Magpies, let's talk about this here, shall we?

First, hw much are u looking to sell your dog?
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
hey man,why asking?
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by arcbay(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
#BULL'S EYE!!!#
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by chucky234(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funny clowny dude.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
@prodeegee, 2 wat end?
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Prodeegee(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Magpies:
@prodeegee, 2 wat end?

I GIVE UP!!!
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prodeegee:

I GIVE UP!!!
y g!vin up,dat waz jst a simply questn wich requires a simply ansa
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by chucky234(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prodeegee:

I GIVE UP!!!
LMAO
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Prodeegee(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Magpies:
y g!vin up,dat waz jst a simply questn wich requires a simply ansa

Are u a military man?

U couldn't answer my question and u expect me to answer your 'simple' question
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Prodeegee:

Are u a military man?

U couldn't answer my question and u expect me to answer your 'simple' question
ok i dnt gv a price until d pups are born tenks
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by mebad(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Magpies:
ok i dnt gv a price until d pups are born tenks

Mr Oga, you already have a price in mind or are you expecting your pedigree GSD to birth a Turkey?

So much for your being sorry.
Re: Moderators: Please Ban Magpies On The Pets Section by Magpies(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mr.......lets be certain,shall we?yh 2 be honest,i hav a price range in ma mynd,buh i jst dislike disclosing ma pupz price without seeing or confirming wat am selling.

Check Out This Lovely Pup / Adult Female Rottweiler / A Year Plus Adult Quality Brindle Male Boerboel