Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

When Pets Turns Thieves.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / When Pets Turns Thieves.. (19775 Views)

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
During my second year in the university, a guy named Kunzu in my compound had a Dog pet named 'Mad,' he trained it soo well that the Dog understands virtually all dog commands and even some human codes.

Mad can roll balls, spread mat on the floor (to lie on it), and the best of it all, Mad always digs the earth to defeacate and covers it afterwards. It was amazing and awesome to behold MAD do all those tricks.

Kunzu became soo obsessed with his dog, that he began to teach the dogs crazy things e.g: running after 'beautiful' ladies just to make them soo scared (kunzu will order the dog back after he's done laughing). Even though Mad never bites anyone, the harm he caused soo many ladies made the dog became notorious in our hood. We started calling the dog "Mad Dog."

Kunzu graduated from teaching the canine how to chase and scare off ladies to teaching him how to steal stuffs and brings same to him (kunzu). Mad Dog started stealing stuffs from us; He also stole things on many occassions from Aminu, Our gate keeper who had a little kiosk that services our compound and the neighbourhood.

There was a time (if na lie, make I quench) I witnessed mad-dog steal a jean baggy short that was hung outside to dry; He took the same short to kunzu and till today, kunzu never returned the short to the owner.

To cut the story, The Dog was eventually lynched by our compound mates. It was a horrible sight to behold. The dog was sedated, tied, beaten with sticks and rods and was burnt with petrol while it was still alive. Kunzu wasn't aware as he was off to town for his weekend leaving the Dog behind.

A once intelligent, cute and nice dog later became the notorious and merciless Mad-Dog. If your Dog has the extra ability to perform some wonderful tasks, please never abuse those abilities else, your Dog (or any other pet for that matter) may end up the way of Mad Dog. I've also seen some hausa guys (no offence pls) sent their monkey pets to steal monies, fruits and any other things from passers-by; Pets are not to be turned to thieves. Never abuse the right of your pets and Never turn your pet to an illegal money spinner. Be wise!

This is a true life story and it all happened in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by emperortony: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting story about the mad dog, abeg after them roast the Dog alive, wetin come happen to the meat grin

11 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
emperortony: Interesting story about the mad dog, abeg after them roast the Dog alive, wetin come happen to the meat grin

Norin grin
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Akunyun(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is really a cool story, kudos to u bro! dis dsavs FP ooooo

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Vikkiboi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
pictures or AdontBelieveIt

5 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Mynd44: 5:30am On Jul 26, 2014
One of my dogs took the Fish off the the top of my food once while I went to get water........that was the last time she stole anything.

15 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Smartsyn(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2014
hmm

when a pet turn thief, then we should switch to plan B and that is reminding them that they're still meat..

I don't eat dog meat though

10 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by shadowwalker101: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Is that possible
I guess so
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
this is super stooooooryyyy. People that have pets wit amazing skills like these and still teach them d art of "tiffery" are thieves themselves.
In conclusion that Kunzu guy is a thief. So bèwärè!

8 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2014
When pets turns thieves.
Turns ko?
Turn Ni?

4 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 26, 2014
I can't read this...Some humans are heartless. cry

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by sanandreas(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2014
The pet should turn to food.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by NaLaugh: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2014
sentence them to jail.

But of course you need to have an appropriate trial with full evidence, witnesses, and a jury panel if the pet petitions (pun fully intended).

e.g

Mr. Bings AKA "dabonethief-woof-woof," after summary process, evidence presented, witness statements from
Mr. Kitty-pumpum AKA "snitchoflife" and Mrs. Birdie-tootalk AKA "SweeSwee"

The jury panel finds you guilty of all charges, and are hereby sentenced to maximum incarceration in your cage until future probationary hearing.

15 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Pavore9: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Had an Eke Uke (local dog) e no dey take eyes dey see chicks but very clever enough to keep away the mother hen.

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by oyatmicah(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Khalessi: I can't read this...Some humans are heartless. cry
really heartless
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by oyatmicah(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2014
na to giv am escape button b dat na bt

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Warlord3000(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Any pet wey no fit enter bank vault na mistake to me wink

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Badex10(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Osun Election Debates On Channel's Tv Today,19th July 2014 www.nairaland.com/1826506/osun-election-debates-channels-tv

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by samnificent(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2014
I still remember our pet dog Sadam...She will always kill 1 chicken in our "Yard" den take it to our "Domot" then it will be as if I killed it since I liked to chase chickens grin tnk God we're no more staying there...

6 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by YoursGEJ(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
This story sounds suspicious...from the Kunzu name to level of dog training that you claim. Training dogs is an elaborate and expensive process which only trained professionals successfully perform. Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2014
In OlX voice SELL IT to a calabar man grin

6 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Pateniya(f): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2014
This is intresting, so dogs can be condition to stealing. And the end product was death.
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2014
When pet turn thief..... Turn am 2 pepper soup...

5 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by osjoshua(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2014
fast fast u quickly kill am...

grandma say if ur pet done dey do wet in dey no send am,na to use am 4 hot soup...no dullinggrin

1 Like

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Sparrow13: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Dog are very intelegent animals, just like monkeys, the can learn fast (more than some humans)
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2014
My dog (murphy) sneaked into my kitchen and was really licking the pot of soup(ofe onugbu) I specially prepared for my dad..( A new soup o!)..he's quite big...I've neva been so upset like that b4....nevertheless he's still my fav.

12 Likes

Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by megabyte2(f): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Then you turn it to food
Re: When Pets Turns Thieves.. by afreekah: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2014
himkers:
To cut the story, The Dog was eventually lynched by our compound mates. It was a horrible sight to behold. The dog was sedated, tied, beaten with sticks and rods and was burnt with petrol while it was still alive. Kunzu wasn't aware as he was off to town for his weekend leaving the Dog behind.

I HATE YOU PEOPLE FOR DOING THAT TO THE POOR CREATURE, THERE ARE MANY ALTERNATIVES AND THE DOG IS NOT THE REAL THEIF, BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE YET TO CATCH THE REAL BARAWO angry angry

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Urgently Calls God In Prayer To Heal Daughter’s Sick Dog (Video) / The Dilemma Of Veterinary Medicine In Nigeria. / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.