Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (547 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Wisdytech(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
This woman was spotted begging this morning with her new-born triplets at Awka market, Anambra state. She mentioned that her landlord sent them packing from their home and that her husband doesn’t work. So sad! See more photos after the cut…

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-aww-a-woman-with-triplet-spotted-begging-in-awka-market/
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by exe0(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE

SIGNED: Nairaland FAMILY

BUYERS BEWARE
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
child services should have taken this up.. but of course Nigerians are only interested in flowers Planted by the roads, Christmas lights in trees new hospitals without drugs doctors or equipment, roads that only a few buses for the poor are available. things such as child care services, missing children rape and violence against women don't count
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Mologi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
One question that comes to ur mind is that
where is? the

HUSBAND and GOVERNMENT
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by kowema(f): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
They are so many mostly with twins., up to d point that we don't know who is genuine.. Most of them even feel they will draw more sympathy with the babies n thus make quicker n more money.....What ever it is, I don't Eva bother about beggars with limbs...Lets even do analysis, as long as it is tripplets, the news of her delivery will spread even in the hospital and in her neighborhood and people will come and dash her tins , even church people..I am very sure Cus na naija we day and its typical....even if landlord sent dem out, one kind neighbor or relative wud accommodate dem...Finally, A wise woman wud gather the proceeds from the delivery gifts and start a petty business...Like I said, Beggars with limbs dont move me an Inch..... left for me alone, bizness go spoil for limbed beggers especially the ones saturated around Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc / Range Rover 2008 Model 4 A Few Millions / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy Inerror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.