Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc (548 Views)

Your Favourite Gospel Artiste Yinka Ayefele Or Tope Alabi ?? / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc by ologboncrowny(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
A lot of people don’t know the full story behind the Yinka Ayefele accident, but I’ll give you a little insight.
17 years after a major accident that affected his two legs, gospel artist Yinka Ayefele continues to thank God for saving his life.
This morning he took to his Facebook page to share pictures from the accident, as well as a picture of himself before the accident.
He also shared pictures from a family thanksgiving gathering as well as a message with his fans.
He wrote: REJOICE AND THANK GOD WITH ME. the journey started exactly 17yrs ago, it was on Friday December 12th 1997. On my way to Abeokuta where I had that ghastly motor accident. it was indeed MY TURNING POINT. “ODUNMBAKU” I will for ever be grateful to you my Lord. Thank you all for your love, support and encouragement. When there is life there is hope.
Read more » [http://www.olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/gospel-artiste-yinka-ayefele-shares.html]
Re: Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc by Maccoy1(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Wir is the pisure
Re: Gospel Artiste, Yinka Ayefele Shares Pictures Of Accident That Put Him In Wheelc by ologboncrowny(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
click the link

(1) (Reply)

Who said Mr Patrick ain't got a talent? / Range Rover 2008 Model 4 A Few Millions / 6 Negative Thoughts That Will Shatter Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.