Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! (3882 Views)

Taekwondo Training In Abuja / Martial Artist-taekwondo,karate,judo,kung Fu,akido,westlers,boxers,... / Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Taekwondo- But There Was No One To Ask! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hey my fellow taekwondoist; taekwon! This is to tell and inform u all the competitions coming up from nw till next year bt i wont b providing the dates for all!

Korean ambassador's cup(KAC)-this competition is hosted by the koreans the battle begins on the 13-16! At rowe park stadium yaba! Indoor hall!

Lagos open- this championship is hosted by lagos state govt! All athletes are meant 2 pay the some of 2k for reg!

National sport festival- Not all thlete can go for this! The state you rep can only take you; Hosting in calabar,March i think!

IBILE games- AWON ibile!---this is an individual competition! This hosts at the middle of the year! Hot and full of suspense

DAWN Games- This is my lovely comp whr i won a Gold medal! You can only compete when a state takes you! Aug-sept

Panamai--- oh my best competition ever! This occurs sept-oct! A game full of suspense; all states,club,country; re present! They take full weight category!

National school games-all games are present but taekwondo full weights aint takem

CCSF- chika chukwumerije sporting foundation- this occurs OCT-NOV,but hopefully not taking place this year! Not all full weights are taken! Add me on facebook omoregie shawnfamous

Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
TKD

Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by OpinionLeader: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Good one!

I salute the organizers of Taekwondo in Nigeria. Kudos to South Korean embassy as well as their companies in Nigeria who have been really supportive.

Same can't be said of Wushu Kungfu, which is my constituency. Chinese embassy and China owned businesses in Nigeria dey fall our hand. What would one expect when our so called leaders in the federation are clueless and corrupt?
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Exactly! If u are around lagos! The LSG will b hoting EKO open! Dec 16-18! I want u 2 c me fight!
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by MrFlexible(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
shawnfamous:
Hey my fellow taekwondoist; taekwon! This is to tell and inform u all the competitions coming up from nw till next year bt i wont b providing the dates for all!

Korean ambassador's cup(KAC)-this competition is hosted by the koreans the battle begins on the 13-16! At rowe park stadium yaba! Indoor hall!

Lagos open- this championship is hosted by lagos state govt! All athletes are meant 2 pay the some of 2k for reg!

National sport festival- Not all thlete can go for this! The state you rep can only take you; Hosting in calabar,March i think!

IBILE games- AWON ibile!---this is an individual competition! This hosts at the middle of the year! Hot and full of suspense

DAWN Games- This is my lovely comp whr i won a Gold medal! You can only compete when a state takes you! Aug-sept

Panamai--- oh my best competition ever! This occurs sept-oct! A game full of suspense; all states,club,country; re present! They take full weight category!

National school games-all games are present but taekwondo full weights aint takem

CCSF- chika chukwumerije sporting foundation- this occurs OCT-NOV,but hopefully not taking place this year! Not all full weights are taken! Add me on facebook omoregie shawnfamous

bro, please kindly state some places where I can train in Lagos. since I got back to Lagos av been searching for places to continue training.....pls help out preferably Ikeja... thannks...even anywhere aside Ikeja will be appreciated too...
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by HenCq15: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
MrFlexible:

bro, please kindly state some places where I can train in Lagos. since I got back to Lagos av been searching for places to continue training.....pls help out preferably Ikeja... thannks...even anywhere aside Ikeja will be appreciated too...
sorry 4 d late reply;m so sorry! Taekwon! Let me start all d way 4rm sango! Flowergate club sango! AIMAAN ijoko,iyana ipaja-fitness and kickers,ikeja-just in d baracks! U cn ask! Surelere-national stadium---panamai etc! Many more
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by MrFlexible(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Taekwon!, kyungeh(bows).that iyana ipaja, please where exactly...Ikeja,you mean airforce barracks??...anywhere for igando?...
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2015
MrFlexible:
Taekwon!, kyungeh(bows).that iyana ipaja, please where exactly...Ikeja,you mean airforce barracks??...anywhere for igando?...
taekwon! Igando! Ha! U knw adekunle fajuyi? Opp cresent road? If u tk ur time den probably u could get 1 at igando! And i am so sure they are so much clubs at igando
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by MrFlexible(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
shawnfamous:
taekwon! Igando! Ha! U knw adekunle fajuyi? Opp cresent road? If u tk ur time den probably u could get 1 at igando! And i am so sure they are so much clubs at igando

Taekwon!...kahm sa hamnida...I will check then out and update you accordingly...Taekwon!
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrFlexible:

Taekwon!...kahm sa hamnida...I will check then out and update you accordingly...Taekwon!
its like u really good! Wch belt are u?
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by iiichidodo: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Taekwon! **bows**Anyhope for us in Abuja?...
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by MrFlexible(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
shawnfamous:
its like u really good! Wch belt are u?

No...just moving to yellow before I stopped training....I just have a grasp of the theoretical aspect. I am a beginner.. I can even come to train under you.
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrFlexible:

No...just moving to yellow before I stopped training....I just have a grasp of the theoretical aspect. I am a beginner.. I can even come to train under you.
hmmm wouild really luv u 2 train wit us! Already in brown
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Taekwon! **bows**Anyhope for us in Abuja?...
yes of course! Just ask 4 chika chukwumerije! Many more
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by MrFlexible(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
shawnfamous:
hmmm wouild really luv u 2 train wit us! Already in brown

where is ur location?
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by shawnfamous(m): 2:33am On Jan 09, 2015
MrFlexible:

where is ur location?
sango..otta
Re: List Of Taekwondo Competitions Coming Up Soon! by Horus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y498p0QL7Zo

[size=15pt]Chika Chukwumerije Leads Development Of TaeKwondo In Nigeria -Prt 1 [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaV0gojgUrw

[size=15pt]Chika Chukwumerije Leads Development Of TaeKwondo In Nigeria -Prt 2 [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% / Lionel Messi Posts Photo Of Him And His Son Thiago / NPFL: 3SC 2-1 Vs Warri Wolves Today (full time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.