Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million (3952 Views)

Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by newbie2018: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2018
I want to thank my fans SMC, ZMC, CENTURY, ORL, BINATONE and too numerous to mention.
I also want to thank nairaland @seun for this opportunity, few months ago I saw a vacancy advertisement from @JFC for the post of a young handsome prolific striker, I applied and the rest is God's plan.
I will not disappoint everyone who put his trust in me.

ps: @Man Utd showed interest but I don't go back to my vomit, I love @cfc but I want to play for Juventus FC because my heart is with the Italian sexy ladies.

once again TY and I promise to share my first salary to all nairalander ladies below 18

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by emijo(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Yamad

sad

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by sKeetz(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Nice try but your head is too big for the body. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2018
sKeetz:
Nice try but your head is too big for the body. undecided

grin
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by ManBeast: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Which kind useless name be dat, shey nah Afghanistan or Kazakhstan, or maybe Azerbaijan.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
An extremely busy day of football with lots of games to choose from.
Bayern Munich takes on PSG in the International Champions Cup

Place your bet with betway>> https:///7V5NtR
#BetwayNG

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Olifiz(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Black head on a white hand. Ur head too big like it’s paining u.

Bad bad photoshop

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by foolbuster: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
newbie2018:
I want to thank my fans SMC, ZMC, CENTURY, ORL, BINATONE and too numerous to mention.
I also want to thank nairaland @seun for this opportunity, few months ago I saw a vacancy advertisement from @JFC for the post of a young handsome prolific striker, I applied and the rest is God's plan.

ps: @Man Utd showed interest but I don't go back to my vomit, I love @cfc but I want to play for Juventus FC because my heart is with the Italian sexy ladies.

once again TY and I promise to share my first salary to all nairalander ladies below 18

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations, more blessings.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by ADRIAN88(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you like, carry hypo go bleach all dia jersey when u resume ur washerman role for there... grin

Oyinbo say! Cow wey leave him owner farm run go find greener pastures go return as cornbeef one day one day.

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by newbie2018: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
ADRIAN88:
If you like, carry hypo go bleach all dia jersey when u resume ur washerman role for there... grin

Oyinbo say! Cow wey leave him owner farm run go find greener pastures go return as cornbeef one day one day.
grin
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by newbie2018: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
ding
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
ADRIAN88:

you forgot to say taink u

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by ADRIAN88(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
eosigwe:
you forgot to say taink u

grin
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by tempest01(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol...learner. Go back and hone your Photoshop skills.
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by GodIsBiafran: 2:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Now when Buhari calls you a lazy yoot, you will start crying and complaining...mtchew...
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by karllemah44(m): 3:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Really bad Photoshop
1.The head is too big for the body
2.The head is DAT of a black man but the body says other wise
3.the Jersey sef..it's looking so fake like okrika from Onitsha market
4.Douglas Costa has the no 11 already so where are u coming from
5.I'm seeing an extra head behind your head
WARRIS DIS FOR GOD SAKE

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol number 11
You should have at least tried 67

Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by newbie2018: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
still happy @jfc
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Leonbonapart(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fuckery. White hands with black face. Iranu
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by Rickjordan(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
black clown cheesy
Re: Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million by awols: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
newbie2018:

You promise to share your first salary with ALL Nairaland ladies below 18 yo. I think this is madness, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Qualifying! The Best Thing That Could Happen To Nigeria / 2018/2019 EPL Fixtures For The Big 6 / *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.