Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How To Get Topics & Stuffs To Write On (exclusively For Bloggers) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Topics & Stuffs To Write On (exclusively For Bloggers) (392 Views)

Can You Write On Tech....join My Team Today!!! Fast Payment On Delivery / Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Topics & Stuffs To Write On (exclusively For Bloggers) by Danyl(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
I featured this post on my website just felt like sharing it here too. no links to click so guys wont think am looking for cheap traffic.
I do hope it will help a lot of newbie bloggers.

Bloggers have you ever thought of what to write on, where to start from, how to write great and unique contents, sometimes it just feels like gosh where do I start, I have a good news for you! you are not alone.<p/>
first off let me tell you how I got 2 of my posts ranking on the first page of google search engine.

I researched about flat file content management systems, but before that I was having the same thought- how to get stuffs to write about. That was exactly my search query, on getting there my attention was drawn to Flat File-Content Management Systems CMS.

Then I thought whao this struck my thought, I wrote about and decided to build a flat file CMS even if its for personal use, at least I wont have to be connecting to my database anytime I need to perform any operation on my site, everything is flat file based. Fast forward to now, I logged into my google keywords toolset and found my post title featuring on the first page, it wasn't recording much click throughs but I learnt one lesson that day and it is that- write on what you love best.

What can you do best? So many has problem of choosing the best niche for them but you are niche on your own just look inwards you will find it there. It's waiting for expression stop looking on the outside look inwards. What comes to your mind everytime you wake up in the morning.

My other post got to the first page within 20 days of publishing it, I was searching for solutions to a particular problem. Because I felt bloggers like me must be going through the same challenge I can write something on it based on my impressions. I did it, it ranked on the first page within 30 days of writing it. It was a unique post I detailed how I solved the problem and that was it.
You can do it too, just use my examples.
Moreover, companies use 'blogs' as a marketing tool and information board but most lazy bottoms has turned it into a get-rich-quick scheme, it doesn't work that way. Find solutions you can offer the world, followers will be at the tip of your fingers. Do you have a great blogging experience. my web link is in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Blog & Would Like 2 Attract A Lot Of Traffick Then(open This) / Reach Out Through The Power Of Social Network / Vote For Me As The Vanguard Spark Rookie For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.