Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) (3835 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by BonkoINC: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
A gang of 15 men forced a man to watch as they raped his two daughters in Bura Tana Constituency in Tana River County.

The two girls were admitted to Garissa Referral Hospital after they were attacked at Wayu village in the county.

The girls said they were looking for a lost camel when they were stopped by the men.

The man was tied to a tree and forced to watch as the gang raped the daughters, aged 16 and 23, in turns.

“They had pangas and other crude weapons. They confronted us and wrestled our father to the ground and tied him to a tree,” said one of the girls (name withheld).

She said the men turned on them, tore their clothes and raped them. She said their father pleaded with them to kill him instead of the humiliation of making him watch as they raped his daughters.

“I was about to raise alarm when I felt a strong hands on my mouth before I was pushed to the thorny ground. Another group at the same time descended on my younger sister. She was equally wrestled to the ground and repeatedly raped like me in turns,” she said.

Human right activists and political leaders who visited the girls at the hospital asked the police to arrest the suspects, who they said were known.

Children’s rights activist Ibrahim Aden said the culprits should be arrested and prosecuted.

“These girls are traumatised. This matter should not be handled by village elders. The culprits must pay for their heinous crimes as provided by the law,” he said.

See The Sad Photo:http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/12/man-tied-to-tree-forced-to-watch-15.html

Photo might make you cry.

Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
this is the bad news I hate!!where are those bloody human activist and the whooôre international organisations that keep on attacking the works of the Nigerian military on insurgents? see job now oh!why are rape cases ignored?!
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by knightsTempler: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Despicable!

This is beyond wickedness, the culprit of this heinous crime will never go unpunished.
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2014
when/if they ate found, the best punishment is to pour acid on that their flappy thing angry
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by ikeno(m): 3:31am On Dec 12, 2014
These people are beast that need to be locked up and the key thrown away.
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 4:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Lol, Its all bad
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by lanxlot(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2014
busky101:
Lol, Its all bad
Wetin cum de funi about d whole tin are u 1 of d rapist
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by lanxlot(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2014
so.......none among the 15 bandits has conscience? however little it mayb. none, I mean out of 15. Omehn .
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by lomprico(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
lanxlot:
Abeg no too vex, the olodo no know the meaning of 'lol'

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
lanxlot:
make thunder wey dey do press up fire you, the caption of the post and not the content of it made me giggle...N.B Quote me again and die by Fire
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
lomprico:

Abeg no too vex, the olodo no know the meaning of 'lol'
ur ancestral Lineage na olodo, idiotic set of people wey dey judge person without finding out his reasons...Quote me again and confirm that you are really typing from Yaba Left!!!
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2014
They should've atleast released and forced him to clap for the performance. OP this your nollywood story no dey constructed well; C for effort. Waiting for an upgrade to the next one.
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by delishpot: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
lanxlot:
Thats how you know people who can rape too. He loled as if its a normal thing.
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by lomprico(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
busky101:
ur ancestral Lineage na olodo, idiotic set of people wey dey judge person without finding out his reasons...Quote me again and confirm that you are really typing from Yaba Left!!!
There is nothing funny about the caption. Rape is not a good thing, just admit u gooffed. Foool!

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
lomprico:

There is nothing funny about the caption. Rape is not a good thing, just admit u gooffed. Foool!
ur just a retardedd fellow, we can never see tins from the same angle.....to hell with your opinion and better dnt quote me again....thanks
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
busky101:
ur just a retardedd fellow, we can never see tins from the same angle.....to hell with your opinion and better dnt quote me again....thanks
I will quote u! What will u do? U r d retarded one, ur dp says it all. Olodo!
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
lomprico:

I will quote u! What will u do? U r d retarded one, ur dp says it all. Olodo!
its like u grew up in the village that you don't recgonise celebrities, d person on my d.p is kendrick lamar of america, he is a rapper and a well known artiste recognised internationally. Odey. That shows how dull u re, and for dat I wnt xchange shit with u nomore cos we aint on d same category, Roger that!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
busky101:
its like u grew up in the village that you don't recgonise celebrities, d person on my d.p is kendrick lamar of america, he is a rapper and a well known artiste recognised internationally. Odey. That shows how dull u re, and for dat I wnt xchange shit with u nomore cos we aint on d same category, Roger that!!!
Lmaoo..hey bro,easy..u don't wana give sm1 a TKO on net..
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Men?
Re: Man Tied To A Tree, Forced To Watch 15 Armed Bandit Gang-raped Daughters (photo) by busky101(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmaoo..hey bro,easy..u don't wana give sm1 a TKO on net..
seriously some dudes deserve it, abeg do come update that ur story, make I see as u nd anita take end d night jare!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Little Children Killed In Fresh Adamawa Fulani/farmers Clash / In Abuja, Man Mourns His Close Girlfriend Who Died From COVID-19. PHOTOS / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.