Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series (1876 Views)

Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Sites For Downloading Nigerian Movies / I Need Websites For Downloading Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Yungstev007(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Which Subscription and modem do you use for downloading Series
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by freezyprinzy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Etisalat unlimted 5min

1 Like

Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by clerkent(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
freezyprinzy:
Etisalat unlimted 5min
rock
lyk mad use 5naira
and download season 1. And 2 of sleepy hollow
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by freezyprinzy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
clerkent:
rock
lyk mad use 5naira
and download season 1. And 2 of sleepy hollow
i pray dy don't stop dat stuff i downloaded gravity,adventures of tintin,bolt,equilizer,left behind,predestination,edge of tomorrow,e.t.c under 5min all dis movie more dan 160mb each i use u.c browser
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by skylord337(m): 2:56am On Dec 13, 2014
wats de code and how does it work
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Yungstev007(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
freezyprinzy:
i pray dy don't stop dat stuff i downloaded gravity,adventures of tintin,bolt,equilizer,left behind,predestination,edge of tomorrow,e.t.c under 5min all dis movie more dan 160mb each i use u.c browser
will I be able to download a full Season Film within 15min
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by lilmax(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yungstev007:
depends on your area
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Yungstev007(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmax:
depends on your area
OK. thanks. Which Site are u using
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by abdulaz: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Glo bis, crazymovies.In
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by freezyprinzy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yungstev007:
depends if d movie z whole not in parts i mean and if d network z fast in ur area i downloaded the flash under 5min
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by armadeo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
How does this work?
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 15, 2014
You can download 1GB worth of data under 5 mins with IDM or Citrio using PC (I do so all the time) so I'm sceptical when someone claims to do the same with ordinary android browsing app - UC Browser. UC browser is reasonably fast but doesn't exceed 1mb in speed and even drops further when you download 2 files simultaneously, whereas Citrio and IDM can clock up to 6mb download speed on a good day and 8mb at night.

There's a plan called PayG by pulse from Etisalat. Basically you browse/download unlimited for 5 mins, after which 15 naira would be deducted from your account, but trust Nigerians, someone discovered a loophole to browse/download unlimited without any time constraint. You only get to lose only 5 naira each day. That's what I'm using right now, and believe me I rarely download TV series anymore, I just stream. Go to this page to get the full gist:

https://www.nairaland.com/1803180/download-large-files-15-naira/151#28890321
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Yungstev007(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2014
koice:
You can download 1GB worth of data under 5 mins with IDM or Citrio using PC (I do so all the time) so I'm sceptical when someone claims to do the same with ordinary android browsing app - UC Browser. UC browser is reasonably fast but doesn't exceed 1mb in speed and even drops further when you download 2 files simultaneously, whereas Citrio and IDM can clock up to 6mb download speed on a good day and 8mb at night.

There's a plan called PayG by pulse from Etisalat. Basically you browse/download unlimited for 5 mins, after which 15 naira would be deducted from your account, but trust Nigerians, someone discovered a loophole to browse/download unlimited without any time constraint. You only get to lose only 5 naira each day. That's what I'm using right now, and believe me I rarely download TV series anymore, I just stream. Go to this page to get the full gist:

https://www.nairaland.com/1803180/download-large-files-15-naira/151#28890321
There are many pages in that link. Can u pls post how to go abt it here.
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Yungstev007:
There are many pages in that link. Can u pls post how to go abt it here.

Go to page 49 and 50. Everything you need to make the plan work is all there.
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Yungstev007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
koice:

Go to page 49 and 50. Everything you need to make the plan work is all there.
I got that. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Timothy3113(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
freezyprinzy:
Etisalat unlimted 5min
please is it working for modem
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by freezyprinzy(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Timothy3113:
please is it working for modem
yea working on anytin except BB of coz
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by Timothy3113(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
freezyprinzy:
yea working on anytin except BB of coz
sowie bro for disturbing, you please how do u do it. Please, i try d link but to know avail.
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by freezyprinzy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Timothy3113:
sowie bro for disturbing, you please how do u do it. Please, i try d link but to know avail.
which link again jux dail *229*5*7#....after receive in d welcome stuff and all start browsing
Re: Which Subscription And Modem Do You Use For Downloading Series by joanana(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
MTN night plan 2500 for 4.5gb.... i love this plan and i use uc browser to download becosits fast!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile / Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos) / How To Download/watch Spiderman: No Way Home Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.