Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Berserk Anime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Berserk Anime (1801 Views)

Bbnaija:khafi Is A Slow Poison,frodd Is A Liar-mercy Goes Berserk On Housemates / Anime Lover's, Whats The Best 3 Anime You Have Watched / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berserk Anime by t12tosin: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for being here... Let's discuss Berserk, along side the fate of Guts and his crew.

Truly it will be heart wreaking for Guts if Casca eventually chose Griffith over him upon all his wahala.
Re: Berserk Anime by sleemoon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
t12tosin:
Thank you for being here... Let's discuss Berserk, along side the fate of Guts and his crew.

Truly it will be heart wreaking for Guts if Casca eventually chose Griffith over him upon all his wahala.

Choose Griffith ke? Na me go kill Casca meself i swear.... Patiently waiting for the 3rd season
Re: Berserk Anime by t12tosin: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
sleemoon:

Choose Griffith ke? Na me go kill Casca meself i swear.... Patiently waiting for the 3rd season

You mean Berserk 2018

The skull warrior told Guts that it is likely Casca won't buy into Guts revenge path towards the end of Berserk 2017... Remember it has always been Casca's dream to be a sword by the side of Griffith?
Re: Berserk Anime by sleemoon(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
t12tosin:

You mean Berserk 2018

The skull warrior told Guts that it is likely Casca won't buy into Guts revenge path towards the end of Berserk 2017... Remember it has always been Casca's dream to be a sword by the side of Griffith?

Berserk 2018 / The Black Swordsman

I just pray Guts be able to get hold of his new Berserker Armor! He ll match Griffith with that....
Re: Berserk Anime by collins1895: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
are u guys talking about the same berserk that I have watched? I have watched 1-3,I have been waiting for the final part for 3yrs
Re: Berserk Anime by sleemoon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
collins1895:
are u guys talking about the same berserk that I have watched? I have watched 1-3,I have been waiting for the final part for 3yrs

Heyya... U ve been missing.. They ve turned it to a series last year with 12 episodes in each season... We waiting for the 3rd season nxt year...

Check dis site to download it... animecruzers.io
Re: Berserk Anime by t12tosin: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
collins1895:

Yes I presume... The latest one ended enroute Puck's homeland in order to protect/get back Casca's memory
Re: Berserk Anime by collins1895: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
sleemoon:

Heyya... U ve been missing.. They ve turned it to a series last year with 12 episodes in each season... We waiting for the 3rd season nxt year...

Check dis site to download it... animecruzers.io
thanks, which season should I start from since I have watched 1-3 of the movie
Re: Berserk Anime by collins1895: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
t12tosin:

Yes I presume... The latest one ended enroute Puck's homeland in order to protect/get back Casca's memory
OK, I would download tonight
Re: Berserk Anime by collins1895: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
I just entered the site. too many adds....do I start from 2016 or go straight to 2017....since I have watched 1-3
Re: Berserk Anime by sleemoon(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
collins1895:

thanks, which season should I start from since I have watched 1-3 of the movie

Start from Season 1 of course.... Thats where they picked up from part 3..

This is what I normally do with the site...

I browse animecruzers.com or animecruzers.io with Chrome browser then wen i get to the download link i copy it to UCbrowser to make it easier.... Chrome is just for me to filter filter out the ads and get the download link...
Re: Berserk Anime by collins1895: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2017
sleemoon:

Start from Season 1 of course.... Thats where they picked up from part 3..

This is what I normally do with the site...

I browse animecruzers.com or animecruzers.io with Chrome browser then wen i get to the download link i copy it to UCbrowser to make it easier.... Chrome is just for me to filter filter out the ads and get the download link...
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Visit Http://www.nigeria-tube.com/ / Afropop - How Do I Get My Hands On "Laviva?" / South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.