Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! (977 Views)

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders / Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog / Please Webmasters I Need A Little Help With Making Money From My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Please I Need Urgent Help. When You Open My Blog On A Phone, The Mobile Version Does Not Show. What Shows Is The Web Version And There Is No View Mobile Version Button. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings Many Times In My Dashboard, All To No Avail. Help Out Please. Am Confused. What Will I Do To Get The Mobile Version To Be Enabled On Phone
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
ebukasoso:
Please I Need Urgent Help. When You Open My Blog On A Phone, The Mobile Version Does Not Show. What Shows Is The Web Version And There Is No View Mobile Version Button. I Have Changed The Mobile Settings Many Times In My Dashboard, All To No Avail. Help Out Please. Am Confused. What Will I Do To Get The Mobile Version To Be Enabled On Phone
what is your blog URL?
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by hilaryiwens05: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2014
u theme is no responsive...use a responsive theme to hav a mobile version wen viewing on mobile
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
u theme is no responsive...use a responsive theme to hav a mobile version wen viewing on mobile

please how do i choose a responsive theme or know one. Help me out with the ones u know on blogger pls
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

what is your blog URL?

it is www.mistaebuka..com . Thanks Jay
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2014
ebukasoso:

it is www.mistaebuka..com . Thanks Jay

Find a responsive template for your . Moreover I taught u were using a wordpress CMS.
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
pureguide:

Find a responsive template for your . Moreover I taught u were using a wordpress CMS.

if U Have An Idea Of One For , Please Share With Me.
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2014
ebukasoso:

if U Have An Idea Of One For , Please Share With Me.

Just goto google. And search for download free responsive templates

1 Like

Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
pureguide:

Just goto google. And search for download free responsive templates
Correct
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2014
When you are done let me know. So what you were able to come up with.
lawalonline..com was my last job on . Tho its isn't responsive
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by dwebdesign(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Go to your blogger dashboard, click on template, then click on the mobile theme near the EDIT HTML.
Chose the mobile default version from blogger to have a mobile site if you theme is not mobile friendly that is being responsive.

I did this site on blogger and the theme is responsive.

http://www.babawalexy9ja.com.

If you want more clarification,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
dwebdesign:
Go to your blogger dashboard, click on template, then click on the mobile theme near the EDIT HTML.
Chose the mobile default version from blogger to have a mobile site if you theme is not mobile friendly that is being responsive.

I did this site on blogger and the theme is responsive.

http://www.babawalexy9ja.com.

If you want more clarification,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

thanks. Have done that many times all to no avail.
Re: Help Out Please, Webmasters ! Am Confuse ! by bedfordng(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
ebukasoso:

thanks. Have done that many times all to no avail.
you have to tick the radio button that says allows mobile visit to show on mobile instead of desktop.just click template, close to the html , you will see another option by the side for mobile view.click the gear button and select your mobile preference.there you will have to tick the option to show on mobile.better still, look for a responsive template and make use of

(1) (Reply)

Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini / How To Recognise No-follow Websites / 11 Blogging Ethics Every Blogger Must Learn From Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.