Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies (33761 Views)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / Your Favourite Love Scenes In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
TOO LATE
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ennon92(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Campaign after election..that's her bleeping problem
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by holatin(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
nonsensical dembelum
Don't u know what you are doing before.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by samplegirl(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
That is the problem with associating yourself with crack or those who use it. With it's effect you can do anything but when the effect leaves you you will only but REGRET. And somebody will come and tell me that product is not from the DEVIL himself.

Only to decieve you and leave you to regret.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
sha i dont blame her, wen you are desperate for money u can do anyting for it, wen u hav de money u regret every foul act u do to get it. So because u dnt kum mek am, u kum de cry shit mtchww
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by harffie(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2014
ellechrystal:
Very good. I mean good. Oh then am sure she was drunk or high on cheap drugs the day she played d role. Mtcheww. Mexican after death. ..
lol
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ElFenomeno1: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
I thought slu...ts dont always have regrets
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ellechrystal(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2014
harffie:
lol
No b small. No b medicine o. Mexican.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Mtchewww. Its not my bizness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
I don't BLAME U...
Dats Y we have to DATE or get married to a recommended LADY...
SINCE most ladies now have a HIGHER AFFINITY for evil spirits..
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Lols. I enjoy seeing you go nude. I go miss your big booby. N ukwu. Choi. Ur booty na die.

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Reference(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
Ejiro never acted unclad as the title claimed, she acted a movie that suggested she was nude, she really wasn't nude.
most of the time, these roles always taken from behind usually have the bosom covered.

It takes a lady with proper upbringing to feel the way she is feeling.

Na you con dey yarn techno mumbo jumbo. I always say, in the land human character issues, perception is king.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
TOO LATE
Shut DaFuckUp. Are you her God to decide her faith?
Are you not a sinner? Abi devil never ever use your head before?

So why say too late? Instead of you to be proud and happy for the new soul God has earned. You are here spitting rubbish.

Let me ask you do you think the devil himself is happy that she has decide to turn her back at him?

Lols. Some girls sef.

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Dreyl(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Houseofglam7:
How's this front page worthy
abeg help me ask seun
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by HopeAlive14(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Very good. Go and sin no more.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2014
HopeAlive14:
Very good. Go and sin no more.
God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by yurme(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
ellechrystal:
Very good. I mean good. Oh then am sure she was drunk or high on cheap drugs the day she played d role. Mtcheww. Mexican after death. ..
mexican keh? Tot it ws medicine
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by 100Cents: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
May God accept her repentance.. Amen.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Dreyl:
abeg help me ask seun
Una two na d biggest hmmm. I ever sin. Person repent u dey talk rubbish
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by bogolobango(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Which movie make i go watch am
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ellechrystal(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
yurme:
mexican keh? Tot it ws medicine
I am well aware of wat I wrote.thanks 4 noticing smiley wink
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by drunkposter: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Please what's the name of the movie? I just wanna confirm something. Thanks.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by flexing11(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
KidProgrammer:
Dem use rope cover your eyes when you dey act am..BISH
ask ,,,,,,er for me,
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by adamsjj: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Nonsense...seen the movie, she no even act am well.. >:

1 Like

Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by flexing11(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
bitc,,,,,,,
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by teddyflexz: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Nairalanders and their bad mouth. grin

if dis ojoro sori ejiro is a nairalander readin all d comment here, she would regret making dis confession more than doin d movie
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by KidProgrammer(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
flexing11:

ask ,,,,,,er for me,
still asking,she hasnt reply
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2014
And no FNCK was actually given today undecided
pureguide:

Shut DaFuckUp. Are you her God to decide her faith?
Are you not a sinner? Abi devil never ever use your head before?

So why say too late? Instead of you to be proud and happy for the new soul God has earned. You are here spitting rubbish.

Let me ask you do you think the devil himself is happy that she has decide to turn her back at him?

Lols. Some girls sef.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
And no FNCK was actually given today undecided
Lols. Smoke something.
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by charcoal(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
U don chop money wet dem pay u for the role now u con dey regret
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by Wolexdey(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Its good she now knows better...Kindly encourage those in such disturbing act to stop Oooo

Parente, the society and government have to do more and join hands to make society better and produce better citizens
Re: Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies by didactic70: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Whatever is morally unacceptable shouldn't be attempted to prevent future regret.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / Download This Is America - Childish Gambino (official Video). Mp4 / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.