Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Android Users Earn Money Using Apps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Android Users Earn Money Using Apps (414 Views)

The Amazing Showbox For Android Users / Be A Mtn Sim Replacement Agent And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Users Earn Money Using Apps by remyriches(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Hi guys / fellow Nairalanders,

I don't talk too much. There's an application on Android OS that allows you to earn money while you continue using the same amount of applications you usually download before but this time, earn while you do. Minimum payment payout is $10 and always make sure you earn a little above that before you cash out because of the transaction charges. I didn't want to share this because, I don't really understood Nairaland and why they delete or banned my previous account and I don't want such to happen to this account, the more reason why I haven't been posting many things useful to my fellow Nigerians.

Interested android users should go to Google play store, search for WHAFF, download and please enter my referral code: AG51201 upon installation and thanks for that in advance.

PayPal, Google wallets and western Union are some of the payout payment options available.

Please, allow me earned the commission for referrals. Thanks.

Cc; Admin, kindly help with this post in case I haven't done it well enough. That is, maybe I didn't post in the right section and etc.

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Shippyme!! Scam!! / WALKIE TALKIE For Home Security, Companies, Hotels And Many Others Communicatio / Cool And Affordable Deals At Micostarmall.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.