Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,527 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls (8843 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Airtel Free Calls / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Ogboraph(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2008
I notice for the past 4days from 1 December night that Glo midnight calls are no more free even after paying #399.00 every month.
If u don't ve credit you can't even be connected unlike before
I got info that the monthly payment is now #1000. dose anyone have an idea of what is going on please coment thanks.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2008
Dont mind those idiot. you know this is december time. Adenuga must pay he's staff. and they will all receive bonus. so he's in need of that money badly. grin well, call customer care on 121 for enquires.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by lancevader(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2008
wat glo dat stingy network everybody hates dem severly deyblock deir gprs u must have 50box to unlock and browse kai now sending easy talk to a higher kall rates dis is very very uneasy and bad adenuga well done

well i wunt blame yu guys d owner na naija man naw
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by tommy2k2(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2008
guys, av been using ma glo free call for 2 years now and ever thing av been kool, i even make calls yesterday and i was having 8 naira on ma phone, it went
guys re u sure u re on the right package?, anyway rule ya world

up glo
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Ogboraph(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
@tommy2k2 what do u mean that am i sure am on the right parkage?
4 ur info i think i know mush of glo than mtn becose they are my first wife, but they dont knw how to treat thier husband so i plan a divoce but didnt aprove it.
2. Its not only me they are charging i ve confirm from about 20people b4 i made this post
3. Are you sure u are on glo easy talk package and are u sure u make free call last night? If yes call me tonight on 08054144013 so i can be sure that its becose of my Fbt.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Ogboraph(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
And are u sure u can call 3 dif people free 4 a night? Or just the type that u are give acces to call one person free 4 a night
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by just1n(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
hehe grin
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by soki2ng(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
do ppl still use glo? wonder why a network wit good coverage will do nothing about thier marketing dept.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by engrhamid(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
That useless network way no gree connect my glo sim to wap n others. Tswee! U better go for mtn though its been long i did 9t cal. Y must 1 be paying such amount every month. Make una play leave that network maybe adenuga no go reduce am to 100box per month. Lol
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DualCore1: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
We should all substantiate facts before ever thinking of posting them.
I took the time out to call glo CC on this issue. and here is the official explanation as to why some glo users can't make free calls at night:

For you to make free calls at night for a particular month when on easytalk package, you ought to have spent at least N1000 (one thousand naira) on the glo network in the previous month.

For example
If i wanted to make free calls at night with easytalk in this month (December), i ought to have spent at least N1000 on the glo network in the month of November.

In the event that i don't spend that much in the previous month (November), i can't make free calls for the present month (December). I will be charged 5k/sec for night calls from 12am.

So for those of you easytalkers who can't make free night calls this month, sorry nothing can be done for u to make free calls this month. If you really understand what i'm saying, you should know you have to spend at least N1000 on the glo network this month in order for u to make free night calls next month (Jan 09).

So the best practice from this month, is for y'all easytalkers to load at least N1000 recharge each month. They still collect their monthly payment when due, and it can be deducted from your N1000.

Ogboraph:

@tommy2k2 what do u mean that am i sure am on the right parkage?
4 ur info i think i know mush of glo than mtn becose they are my first wife
quit it, you know little about your "first wife".
oh hell, but the little we know will always seem like much to us because that's all we know and we think its much. wht an irony.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by engrhamid(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Thank dualcore 4 d explanation
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by tobidaflava(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
Easytalkactive!
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by sect(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ogboraph, u didn't pay ur wife her november dues and u're expectin her 2 satisfy u at nite. U betta pay up her december dues or else next month, notin 4 u in the midnite.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by just2nice(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
sect:

Ogboraph, u didn't pay ur wife her november dues and u're expectin her 2 satisfy u at night. U betta pay up her december dues or else next month, notin for you in the midnite.
I have never really been a fan of Glo as they are the most stingy network provider out here.To browse,whether free or not,you must have 50 bucks.To make free midnite calls,you must load up to 1000 naira for the month.Everything on Glo network incur charges.Haba!So,MTN that is offering free midnite calls on Xtrakool,have they gone bankrupt as a result of the cost-free hours of 12.30-4.30?Abeg,leave matterz for Matthias jwo.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by sect(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
Just2nice, lets just picture glo as an housewife. No money, no sex!
I HATE GLO
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by tobidaflava(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
Your comments have no impact on them
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by tunnex190: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
I used my own to call last midnight and it's free, though, i've loaded up to 3500 for previous month
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Aiyetunje: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
dual core - thanks for the lovely explanation!

just2nice - for xtracool dont u need to have minimum of N100 balance b4 u can call for free. . . do the math if u have to call every midnight n make calls during the day too
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by ahmmstar(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2008
Thank you jawe @dualcore.
sum pple go jst dey mke mouth abt wetin dem no kno.

no mata wat.i go stil dey rule ma wrld
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DualCore1: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thread cleaned and unlocked.

P.S: when threads get dirty, it is suggested tht mods lock the thread, clean it up and re-open if he/she deems it necessary.

Please lets stay on course.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by ztyle(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
Applause to you mr. moderator!
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by luluosas(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
It is true that this package has been free all night since september 2006. When i noticed that my airtime was deducted some days ago, i quickly call CC to find out why. They told me that, the package was design like that from inception but, due to network issue, some people were able to make free night calls which included my humble self. They said network issue has been resolved hence the proper monitoring by the machine to charge somebody who use less a 1,000 in the previous month. So, after explaining to me the operation of easytalk as it is now, guest what i did yesterday, i quickly deactivate my package to Classic plus because my subcription was about to expire in 2 hours time.
Although free midnight call has nothing to do with the N399.00 subscription per month for easytalk package (you pay for reduced call rates on it), i still think that glo ought to have leave it free all night.
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by tunnex190: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2008
cry my own package will expire in the next couple of hours
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DrKitaun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
@dual core

ur explanation doesnt cut it with me because am sure I have spent nothing less than 5k these last few months alone not to talk of when I was topping up 10k plus, but as it is i havent been able to make nada free calls for close to 2 months now . . .
forget the explanation they gave you because as it is even though I don't enjoy free calls I still load credit up to 300 or 500 naira to be able to make calls at night, so where is their calculations of 1k per month coming from ?
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DualCore1: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@dual core
the explanation they gave you

It isn't "my" explanation wink
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DrKitaun(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
3rd party explanation abi grin
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by DualCore1: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
u know na
proxy explanation tongue
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by toluxa1(m): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2008
@DR. Kitaun. Abeg send small credit now. Make i send you my number? Lol. How are you. Looks like you've been scarce online for some days now abi?
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Ogboraph(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
Dual Core:

quit it, you know little about your "first wife".
oh hell, but the little we know will always seem like much to us because that's all we know and we think its much. wht an irony
well thats whet you think for your info i am a Glo postpiad subcriber and aslo ve two prepaid line if i show you my monthly biils then you will know me better. hmm
@ all this glo are funny network oprator do you know i made free calls last night with only #150 and my creed remain. what are they up to ?
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by naijafan(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@dual core

ur explanation doesnt cut it with me because am sure I have spent nothing less than 5k these last few months alone not to talk of when I was topping up 10k plus, but as it is i havent been able to make nada free calls for close to 2 months now . . .
forget the explanation they gave you because as it is even though I don't enjoy free calls I still load credit up to 300 or 500 naira to be able to make calls at night, so where is their calculations of 1k per month coming from ?

so why dont you just call them and give them a piece of your mind, cos i doubt if glo cc will see what you've just said here wink
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by Ogboraph(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2008
naijafan:

so why don't you just call them and give them a piece of your mind, because i doubt if glo cc will see what you've just said here wink
who told you they dont see our post ? look they browse nairaland every day to see if any one will shout "good news Glo free browsing" you see
Re: Glo Easy Talk, Free Calls by naijafan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ogboraph:

who told you they don't see our post ? look they browse nairaland every day to see if any one will shout "good news Glo free browsing" you see

Check that i said Customer care. . . not technical department. What's customer care's business with whether pple browse free or not? BTW, complaining on nairaland wont solve your problem, especially if its not a general problem. All issues have to take a particular route before they get resolved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change Ur Java Phone Operator Logo To Ur Own Name / Meta Fined $1.3 billion over transfer Of facebook's EU user Data To US Servers / New 3000 Mah Battery For Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.