Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work (1242 Views)

Get Graphics Work Done and delivered to your door At Great Prices / I Need A Centre To Learn Graphics Work In Abuja / Get Your Graphics Work Done By A Pro (logo,posters, Iv,complimentary Cards Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by Tmonex: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello,

You can now earn doing what you do best..

Graphics design of your finished work....

We need solid designs that you have done before and a pictorial and step by step description of how you did it.

Just post your name and email then attarch a picture of your finished work..

you must be able to give detailed tutorial abt it

PLS AND PLS DON'T COPY ANYTHING ONLINE....Just dig into your archive and post what you have done before.

After thorough verification and approval you get paid.

I will be receiving submissions here and at novsmusic@gmail.com
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by Tmonex: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Here
are some common reasons why
tutorials are not accepted:
- Does not look like something readers would
find useful
- A similar tutorial already exist
- Contains trademarks, logos, or other copyrighted
images
- Unappealing final results
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by felixchip(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
So, what do you need? Just the design?
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by felixchip(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
So, what do you need? Just the design? And what are your rates?
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by Tmonex: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
felixchip:
So, what do you need? Just the design? And what are your rates?

Just post An image of your final result first...

if the image is approved you will have to give a full tutorial of how you did it with photoshop

Payment is between 2500naira to 5000naira...

I can post some approved works for you to know whats involved.
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by felixchip(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tmonex:

if the image is approved you will have to give a full tutorial of how you did it with photoshop

Go ahead and post 'em.
Will love to see 'em.
Re: Photoshop Only!!! Get Paid For Your Graphics Work by felixchip(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tmonex:

Go ahead and post 'em.
Would love to see 'em.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Design An Ebook Cover For N500 / Donald Trump Is NOT Crazy ~ Cartoon / :-[ Help Design A Site Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.