Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. (4492 Views)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Nigerian Men Are Just Not Real, They Are Wicked! – Ronke Ojo / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
daisy34:

SMH, you don't even know her and you call her a prostitute? You judge her based on what you hear about her? How about people you don't know judge you based on what they hear from another? I really don't know what some people are turning into nowadays. so much hate everywhere for people you don't know personally and have never met. Truth is, such attitude goes to say a lot about your personality and less of the person you are judging based on hearsay. Life is never that serious, my dear. Today you are here, tomorrow you are gone. Put all hate aside and live a fulfilled life. Remember, you only live once; make that one time count positively.

God bless you.

My friend, I am living a fulfilled life & I will always call a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is Gored!

You should be more concerned about yourself by learning to be a virtuous lady of integrity, instead of trying to defend blindly, a low-life pro.stitute like Linda who uses push-up bra with extra padding to packaging her sagged-b.reast. Little wonder she's still single at 34.

If by any means, you also tow the path of lying, pro.stitution & hypocrisy, I will not hesitate to rub it up in your face. Posterity, afterall will judge us all.

Finally, you may click & view the links below to read more about your Linda.

ekwere007live.com/kemi-olunloyo-slammed-linda-ikeji-calls-her-homewrecker/

www.african-sweetheart.com/2014/01/twitter-battle-yvonne-nelson-vs-linda.html?m=1
Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by JUMIACONSUL: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Zoharariel:

My friend, I am living a fulfilled life & I will always call a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is Gored!

You should be more concerned about yourself by learning to be a virtuous lady of integrity, instead of trying to defend blindly, a low-life pro.stitute like Linda who uses push-up bra with extra padding to packaging her sagged-b.reast. Little wonder she's still single at 34.

If by any means, you also tow the path of lying, pro.stitution & hypocrisy, I will not hesitate to rub it up in your face. Posterity, afterall will judge us all.

www.african-sweetheart.com/2014/01/twitter-battle-yvonne-nelson-vs-linda.html?m=1

I wonder why you are so pained by Linda ikeji. from your post it can easily be seen you have a serious grudge against her (are you dimoko?) why are you so pained ? life is easy dear
Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by homesteady(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Zoharariel:

Did she sleep with your father or any of your relations? Because I don't see any reason why someone will hate another person to this extent!
You really need JESUS in your heart!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by Gratia(f): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

classless blog? she is dashing people thousands of Naira, what are you doing?

you must be her house boy, nothing do you.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by homesteady(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gratia:

you must be her house boy, nothing do you.

Naaaa! I'm just allergic to gross stuppidity and fooolishness! smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rosarie:
upload ur own check
y shud i? I'm not obligated to prove anything to u,if u don't believe dats ur shhit
Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

Did she sleep with your father or any of your relations? Because I don't see any reason why someone will hate another person to this extent!
You really need JESUS in your heart!

No, my friend, I do not need Jesus, for I operate directly from the 10th Plane [Anami Lok], but unfortunately, you lack the basic principles & teachings to even sell Jesus to anyone.

U're just one of the many hypocrites who use the camouflage of religion to hide their true satanic character, just like Linda.

BTW, Linda did not sleep with my father but she slept with Dan Foster until her P.unany became so worthless like the Zimbabwean dollar. Maybe u should just help her by marrying her since u're more or less her mouthpiece on NL.

Attached are 2 of Linda's Bikini Pix revealing her sagged-b.reast or should I call it slippers-b.reast? We are never fooled by the push-up bra she uses for packaging.

The more you keep trying to defend Linda, the more I'll keep educating you about her - A$$hole!

Re: Linda Ikeji's Giveaway Is Not Real. by Mlaide(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
That was then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Stylist Be This Wicked!?!! munachi SUE!!!! / Meet The Ghanian Actress Who Decides To Never Wear A Bra Ever Again:see PHOTOS / Nollywood Regina Daniels Shares Lovely Pictures On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.