Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

It's Safe To Pay For Childcare Or Nanny? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Safe To Pay For Childcare Or Nanny? (586 Views)

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl / Do You Need A House Helper Or Nanny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Safe To Pay For Childcare Or Nanny? by succyreal(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
following some reports and horror stories, where maids or helpers have suffocated
babies to death, stuffed them in fridges, injected
them with HIV/Aids, sexually molested infants
and attempted suicide due to psychological
problems and mental fits.
it is safe to hire a nanny for your child of children?
Re: It's Safe To Pay For Childcare Or Nanny? by Pampers: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
I think day nannies are better. I once used a day nanny. Shes never came to my house. She meets me at the office n closes at d close of work. She either stays in the lounge or with me in my office or sits somewhere in the corridor with my baby. Whenever I had to go out, we go together. I did that till my baby was old enough to start school. So my baby was always around me.
Re: It's Safe To Pay For Childcare Or Nanny? by mutter(f): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pampers:
I think day nannies are better. I once used a day nanny. Shes never came to my house. She meets me at the office n closes at d close of work. She either stays in the lounge or with me in my office or sits somewhere in the corridor with my baby. Whenever I had to go out, we go together. I did that till my baby was old enough to start school. So my baby was always around me.

Great Idea but not everyone can do that at their working place. In Nigeria I had a daycare opposite my work, I even sent for my baby to breast feed but not everyone has that luxury. I prefer my kids in a day care. That way I can walk in at irregular toimes and control. However the baby has to be a certain age.

I was abused by a female nanny as a child on several occassions so I know too well what can happen. My parents felt I was safe with her but it was a nightmare because I was even too scared to tell my parents, I thought they would beat the hell out of me. Because it was such a terrible thing that she did, I could not understand that I was not to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Life Lesson: Learn From A Lunatic / 107-yr-old Man Takes Heartthrob, 95,to Altar / Dead Mans Spirit Publicly Speaking Through A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.