Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button (2155 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
When you ask any social media expert/addict , what feature do they want onFacebook, they probably tell you that a dislike button..

At last , FacebookCEO Mark Zuckerberg has given a big thumbs down to launching a dislike buttonon his social network.
Although the 30-year-old billionaire admitted the like button does not always cut it onFacebook, he said a dislike button would only inspire negativity.
A lot of times, people share things that are sad, or tough cultural or social things, Zuckerberg said during a one-hour live-streamed event at its Menlo Park headquarters, but added Facebook is exploring other options that would allow users to express sympathy, surprise and other such emotions.
Thursday’s event was the second Q&A with Mark town hall session — an event, it seems, that could become a monthly occurrence. During the sessions, Zuckerberg answered questions from both audience members and those on the social network.
Zuckerberg also addressed a mood study conducted by Facebook two years ago in which the social network set out to determine if positive and negative moods can be influenced by posts on the network as well as if these moods can be passed on to those who read the posts.
The findings, which were published this summer, caused quite a stir because the nearly 700,000 Facebook members involved were studied without their knowledge.
Zuckerberg said the study was carried out because several articles had been written about Facebook’s impact on its members’ feelings prior to that, and Facebook wanted to make sure it was negatively impacting society.
We don’t want to make people sad,” Zuckerber said. “That’s the type of thing our community should want us to test.
He said, however, that the social network should have communicated better about what it was doing.
Zuckerberg also revealed a few more personal details about himself, such as the fact that he wears contact lenses and often forgets to say thank you.
The CEO said he will participate in more town hall sessions next year.
dnt believe this, then visit the
Source below : http://techcribng.com/mark-zuckerberg-considering-a-facebook-dislike-button/
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by simplemach(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
I even need that button. I personally cannot wait to hit a 'Dislike' button when you post trash on my wall or feeds.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
He recently upgraded alotta thing on facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
b1327:
He recently upgraded alotta thing on facebook
yes you are ryt. I thnk the alot of people need to read this. I hope it makes the front page.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have particularly looked forward to it.

All the Semi unclad pics chics post to get attention, instead of likes, they will get unlikes.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by rawpadgin(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mr. seun, u need to start considering urs o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
baseg25:
yes you are ryt. I thnk the alot of people need to read this. I hope it makes the front page.
if the mode know the usefulness it we make front page
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by delishpot: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Will it show who disliked the pic? Cos I no want my friends to know when I sneak in a dislike grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
b1327:
if the mode know the usefulness it we make front page
hmm, ok.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
delishpot:
Will it show who disliked the pic? Cos I no want my friends to know when I sneak in a dislike grin grin
maybe.. Since like button shows who likes it then what do yu expect from dislike.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by delishpot: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
baseg25:
maybe.. Since like button shows who likes it then what do yu expect from dislike.

Ha ha. I no go use am for who I kbow be that o.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. I no go use am for who I kbow be that o.
lol, you are funny.
When you luk at the way some people nonesense upload pics on facebook, then you wl undastand what i mean. Dats why i wrote dis article "10 Types of Selfies You Should Stop Taking"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by delishpot: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
baseg25:
lol, you are funny.
When you luk at the way some people nonesense upload pics on facebook, then you wl undastand what i mean. Dats why i wrote dis article "10 Types of Selfies You Should Stop Taking"

Lol, that one wey use Ipad abi laptop lol. Him for carry tv snap nau.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Promking: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
One thing i'm sure of is that Nigerians will mis-use/over-use the button
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nice one, really needed. For f*ck's sake, how can someone post "I just lost my Mum" and you see peeps liking it? undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Promking:
One thing i'm sure of is that Nigerians will mis-use/over-use the button
you have a point o.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
suxxman:
Nice one, really needed. For f*ck's sake, how can someone post "I just lost my Mum" and you see peeps liking it? undecided
laughing...:-D:-D
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
suxxman:
lol. Like a lady on my list dt lost her mum. the day she lost her she notified her wall, tru out the burial process she uploaded pix and status of it. The most annoying part was when they were burying her, she snapped her siblings crying and uploaded it instantly with a caption of "goodbye mum". lol, instead of her to join them cry she was busy snapping her crying siblings and her mums corps. some galz are silly shar.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
urhoboman:
lol. Like a lady on my list dt lost her mum. the day she lost her she notified her wall, tru out the burial process she uploaded pix and status of it. The most annoying part was when they were burying her, she snapped her siblings crying and uploaded it instantly with a caption of "goodbye mum". lol, instead of her to join them cry she was busy snapping her crying siblings and her mums corps. some galz are silly shar.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. Na all those 'Like Hunters'. Smh shaa.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
urhoboman:
haha, people are funny o.
Dats is the main reason i wrote ds article 10 Types of Selfies You Should Stop Taking so dat sum of them wl learn.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
rawpadgin:
Mr. seun, u need to start considering urs o
abi o, just imagine a post like ds nt on frnt page.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Samfilo31(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2014
hw do i use it on fb
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Samfilo31:
hw do i use it on fb
its nt on fcebk for nw.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by Collinz2(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Waiting patiently for that button bcuz of people useless post.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by bongolistik(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland also nids it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by lilmax(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Seun should start considering it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by W3xy1(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
i need that stuff grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2014
bongolistik:
Nairaland also nids it
yes o..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2014
W3xy1:
i need that stuff grin
it wl be out nextyr.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by LEXYCOM: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Kai, so many girls will commit suicide if guys dislike their piktures
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2014
LEXYCOM:
Kai, so many girls will commit suicide if guys dislike their piktures
ladies like uploading of funny and ridiculous pics.
I thnk ds wl make them to learn.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by joywendy(f): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
why is this under the phones section undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. / "This Cheap Internet" A Blessing Or Curse For The Future ?? / Google Allo Hits 5 Million Downloads In The Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.