Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button (2203 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) / Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by onegig(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
joywendy:
why is this under the phones section undecided

Why not?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2014
joywendy:
why is this under the phones section undecided
what do yu xpect?.
Meanwhile everybody use phone to browse.
And i want to hear pple say on this update, dat is while i post it here o.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by joywendy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
onegig:

Why not?

it is a social network i don't get how its related to the phones section. what does facebook got to do with phones?
i feel it should be on the webmaster,tech or even the general section.

baseg25:
what do yu xpect?.
Meanwhile everybody use phone to browse.
And i want to hear pple say on this update, dat is while i post it here o.
so because most people use their phones to browse that's why a topic about facebook is in the phones section?

facebook is a website, where you access it from doesn't matter. The fact that most people use their phones doesn't make it a phone thing.

You may as well open up a topic on google and put it in the phones section because people use their phone to browse. it will make a whole lot of sense

There is a general section on nl where you would have gotten more views and the post moved to its appropriate section.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2014
joywendy:

it is a social network i don't get how its related to the phones section. what does facebook got to do with phones?
i feel it should be on the webmaster,tech or even the general section.

so because most people use their phones to browse that's why a topic about facebook is in the phones section?

facebook is a website, where you access it from doesn't matter. The fact that most people use their phones doesn't make it a phone thing.

You may as well open up a topic on google and put it in the phones section because people use their phone to browse. it will make a whole lot of sense

There is a general section on nl where you would have gotten more views and the post moved to its appropriate section.
i just want to people to view and comment on this topic compare to the science and tech section.. Please if knw the mod on this section tell him to move it to the General section.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg ‘Considering’ A Facebook DISLIKE Button by baseg25(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread / Help! MTN Are Secretly Draining My Airtime. / My Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Finally Received Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.